xisto Community
flashy

Trouble Creating Hosting Account i would have posted in the HOSTED MEMBERS section but....

I need urgent help!When i recieved my email for comfirmation of my hosting account - i went to Xisto.com/manage/index.php. Logged in and created a hosted account. At the top of it it said "There were problems creating your account! Please Contact Administrator. " But i went to my website flashy.trap17.com and it was created. But now the only thing is my hosted credits were not set back to 0.00 and my group is still Members - not hosted.HELP ME PLEASE!! i dont want to get banned

Okay, first of all, you won't get banned. The script has been known to behave this way in the past. It will take an Admin to intervene and adjust things. Patience is required. In the meantime, work on your site on your Local machine for now. I don't know if the 'adjustment' will retain your account information and files, so if you do anything on your account, make certain to keep a backup copy on your local Hard Drive, just to be sure.

Your account is not yet setup. Please create it again.The screen you see at flashy.trap17.com is just showing that the request reached our server. Its not yet created at the backend.

Your account is not yet setup. Please create it again.

How do i re-create account?
[hr=noshade] [/hr]
I recreated my account 3 times now and every time it comes up with the apache installation. And on the credit system my status is always - "Your Status is : NON-HOSTED. This will result in termination of your account even if your account has been created in Backend."

I dont know what to do!!

[hr=noshade] [/hr]
if you wanted to know what happens this is what is shown to me...

There were problems creating your account! Please Contact Administrator.Printing Debug Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Account Creation Ok
Checking input data......DoneWWWAcct 12.1.0 Å  1997-2008 cPanel, Inc....

Dns Zone check is enabled.
+===================================+
| New Account Info |
| Domain: flashy.elementfx.com
| Ip: 64.69.46.210 (n)
| HasCgi: n
| UserName: flashy
| PassWord: *******
| CpanelMod: rvblue
| HomeRoot: /home
| Quota: 500 Meg
| NameServer1: ns1.x10hosting.com
| NameServer2: ns2.x10hosting.com
| NameServer3:
| NameServer4:
| Contact Email:
| Package: trap17_Beta
...DoneRunning pre creation script (/scripts/prewwwacct)......DoneAdding User...Changing password for flashy
Password for flashy has been changed
...DoneRemoving Shell Access (n)...Changing shell for flashy.
Shell changed.
...DoneCopying skel files from /home/Xisto/cpanel3-skel/ to /home/flashy/......DoneUsing Quota v3 Support
Adding Entries to httpd.conf......DoneSetting up Mail & Local Domains...localdomains...valiases ...vdomainaliases...vfilters......DoneConfiguring DNS...Bind reconfiguring on gamma using rndc
Bind reconfiguring on alpha using rndc
Bind reconfiguring on shree using rndc
...DoneRestarting apache......DoneUpdating Authentication Databases...Updating ftp passwords for flashy
Ftp password files updated.
Ftp vhost passwords synced
...DoneSending Account Information......DoneRunning post creation scripts (/scripts/legacypostwwwacct, /scripts/postwwwacct, /scripts/postwwwacctuser)......Donewwwacct creation finished
Setting up Domain Pointers......DoneSetting Reseller Privs......DoneAccount Creation Complete!!!...Account Creation Ok...Done

Account Creation Ok
Checking input data......DoneWWWAcct 12.1.0 Å  1997-2008 cPanel, Inc....

Dns Zone check is enabled.
| New Account Info |
| Domain: flashy.elementfx.com
| Ip: 64.69.46.210 (n)
| HasCgi: n
| UserName: flashy
| PassWord: *******
| CpanelMod: rvblue
| HomeRoot: /home
| Quota: 500 Meg
| NameServer1: ns1.x10hosting.com
| NameServer2: ns2.x10hosting.com
| NameServer3:
| NameServer4:
| Contact Email:
| Package: trap17_Beta
...DoneRunning pre creation script (/scripts/prewwwacct)......DoneAdding User...Changing password for flashy
Password for flashy has been changed
...DoneRemoving Shell Access (n)...Changing shell for flashy.
Shell changed.
...DoneCopying skel files from /home/Xisto/cpanel3-skel/ to /home/flashy/......DoneUsing Quota v3 Support
Adding Entries to httpd.conf......DoneSetting up Mail & Local Domains...localdomains...valiases ...vdomainaliases...vfilters......DoneConfiguring DNS...Bind reconfiguring on gamma using rndc
Bind reconfiguring on alpha using rndc
Bind reconfiguring on shree using rndc
...DoneRestarting apache......DoneUpdating Authentication Databases...Updating ftp passwords for flashy
Ftp password files updated.
Ftp vhost passwords synced
...DoneSending Account Information......DoneRunning post creation scripts (/scripts/legacypostwwwacct, /scripts/postwwwacct, /scripts/postwwwacctuser)......Donewwwacct creation finished
Setting up Domain Pointers......DoneSetting Reseller Privs......DoneAccount Creation Complete!!!...Account Creation Ok...Done

And this is what shows me on my site

Great Success ! Apache is working on your cPanelŽ and WHM™ Server
If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!
If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

About cPanel:
cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at http://cpanel.com/. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.

About Apache HTTP Server:
The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

I have recreated the account 4 times now.

Apparently it isn't helping. Please do not continue doing that.Admins have been advised, and they will review the situation. In the past, this error typically is a result of Members being impatient with their account set-up and not letting it finish properly. Once the Account fails like this, Admin intervention is required. Please do not acerbate the problem by continuing to attempt to create your account. Thank you.

Yea, I'm getting a similar thing to flashy for the processing screen. I haven't checked out the website, nor have I tried to recreate it....the only thing different between me and flashy is all the account info.....that and my desired sub domain wouldn't work. (it didn't accept a underscore (_), so I went for a hyphen (-)). What should I do? Keep waiting?

Yea, I'm getting a similar thing to flashy for the processing screen. I haven't checked out the website, nor have I tried to recreate it....the only thing different between me and flashy is all the account info.....that and my desired sub domain wouldn't work. (it didn't accept a underscore (_), so I went for a hyphen (-)). What should I do? Keep waiting?

Unfoortunately, that is all that can be done at the moment until the Admins come around. They are busy with stuff and should be around soonest.

Aww....alright. If anything changes until the admins pop in, I'll let you folks know. Thanks for trying to sort it out. <_<Also, has this problem occurred before and if so, how did it get sorted out (If you happen to know)?

Well I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one having this problem. It occured to me today, when I got my e-mail of approval and created the account, on the first try I let it load and it still had the loading swirl graphic over top of the text from the background. So then I did try to re-create it, which I know now is an bad idea and I'm sorry. But I logged in to it sucessfully afterwards and I got to my cPanel. However, I just tried to log into my cpanel again to start to work on my site and it isn't letting me log in with what I picked as my log in credentials. I hope that I can be looked after as well. I feel bad though for being a fool about it. Hah. I'm usually very intuitive about what to do and how to get everything in tip top shape.

I also have the same problem. I left the screen there as it still said processing but its been like that for about 10 mins lol. I haven't done anything since looking at this screen as i read this topic before i tried to set it up. I'll wait for a reply thanks.

I was PMing with BuffaloHELP. They said there could be a server issue...considering you and I both are still listed as members, as is flashy and someone else in this thread, rather than us all being listed as hosted.