xisto Community

Hello all what a quality forum you got here. Im Chris by the way. I had my own forum running with another host and had loads of problems with them. So i decided to look at other offers. I was doing some research and was reading a few posts about free hosting and found Xisto was getting a lot of good coments. So i came over here to take alook and from what i can see it all looks great.

Huge place that seems to be run to perfection.

Hopefully i can get into it a little more and get hosting here and then upload my forum to it. (not sure about all that tho)

So i will be about quite a bit.

Thanks all and take it easy <_<

Welcome to the Xisto.I doubt that you will be disappointed in the Service or the Hosting Plans available here. Lots of Features, nothing is hidden, good, secure servers. Be sure to read the Xisto Readme and everything you need to know is either in there, or accessible from there.Enjoy yourself.

Welcome to to Xisto my friend.You have done the the prefect choice to turn towards Xisto for hosting cause I just got hosted and believe me it's worth it....Anyways..I hope you will have lots of fun here and just like jilhasip suggested read the rules and familiarize yourself with this forum to get the best advantages of this forum .I'm looking forward to seeing you in the future ..So have fun

Thanks again. Everything looks cool enough for me. I wish i had joined the time you did so i could have got my hosting before this problem started lol.Looks like i just missed it. Oh well im sure it will be sorted soon enough. Thanks for the welcome guys.

Hello ~Upnorf Cr3w~ Posted Image aka: Chris and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Better late than never. Was on vacation when you signed on.

Guess you have been caught onto how things operate here since you are already hosted. I hope you stay for a long while. You have come to the right place for hosting. Good luck on your forum. And, see you around the boards.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)