xisto Community
seef

How To Get Credits Quickly credit points quickly

Does anybody how to get credit poiints quickly ... It is boring to wait two days and post tens of articles until you get 10 points and then be qualified to get free hosting...thank you

There are two ways to get credits. The first is to make good quality posts. This is the method used by pretty much everyone.

The other method is to buy credits, by using this link: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/572-mycents/

If you end up buying credits, you might be better off using Xisto - Web Hosting (a sister site to Xisto) and getting paid hosting: https://xisto.com/

you need to post quality posts to get more credits.you could also try posting tutorials if you are good at some technology.posting tutorials will fetch you a lot of credits.good luck!

Go to the Forum main page here to see your accumulated credits.

And good quality posts earn credits. Spam reduces your credits. One liners are considered Spam and will be deleted.

Ahhh yes is see it now. Thanks.

One liners are considered Spam and will be deleted.

Sometimes people might want to post something like thanks for the help or something just being nice and not trying to spam for credits. Do they get deleted too ?

Sometimes people might want to post something like thanks for the help or something just being nice and not trying to spam for credits. Do they get deleted too ?

We aren't THAT {EVIL} around here, but generally, a couple of lines is considered adequate.If you cannot reply with a couple of lines to a typical topic, then please reconsider posting to the Topic at all.

No other means than posting will enable you to get credits.. you can loging weekly and insert many topics here or you can login daily and make short topics, but in any way avoid spamming .. !!

I think everyone has pretty much covered it, but I just thought I'd chime in real quick. I've only been a member of this site for three or four days now and I've already accumulated 41.6 hosting credits with the ten to twelve posts I've made. It's really not that hard if you give thoughtful responses to topics that you're knowledgeable about or are interested in. Best of luck!

Just remember, it's not the NUMBER of posts that gets you credits, it's the QUALITY of the post. You can make one post, and say it's a tutorial(written by you ofcourse), you'll probably get a lot of credits if it's a long tutorial. Credits aren't hard to get, and if you think they are maybe you should check out paid hosting over at Xisto - Web Hosting.com.

We aren't THAT {EVIL} around here, but generally, a couple of lines is considered adequate.If you cannot reply with a couple of lines to a typical topic, then please reconsider posting to the Topic at all.

Ain't that EVIL lmao @ that. Ok so i maybe thought you were a little too strict. Maybe there are some things we can get away with <_<

Well there are some posts that don't require lengthy answers, but that is why the rules try to force members to make their posts longer, that way you can add more detail as you keep thinking about it, and talk about the topic more and stuff like that.As for the post question it depends really some people, can get the 30 credits within 10 posts, and if your a tutorial writer, you could get 10 or 30 in 5 posts. The post count is for the old system that Xisto used when OpaQue first started out almost 4 years ago.