xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
flashy

Halo Beats Any Other Exclusive! or does it?

is halo3 the best?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, Halo3 is sure the ultimate game - as many as over 500,000 people are playing it world wide at the moment. On the bungie website it tells you how many games of halo have been played today - Something like 6,000,000 at around 8pm. (GMT).Because i was wondering of its amazing features likeForge every map - except campaigneTheatre modeCustom gamesOnline ranking and scoring.You even get GamerScore from Online mode!Not to mention the new heroic map pack.So i was wondering - is there any other game that beats halo3????

The BEST ever exclusive game EVER was abes oddyssey on ps1 the best game ever and beats all the sequals to it and any other games ever made. I love it.

The best game ever i have to say is gears of wars , gears of wars stayed at 60$ for a year and a half thousands aswell play the game i mean who wouldnt way better than halo3 since halo 3 is a first person shooter and not alot of pepole like first person shooters i like halo and all but not as much as gearsofwars.

Crysis beats Halo, hands down

Halo Beats Any Other Exclusive!

Halo 3 is all hype and advertising by giant Micro$oft and Bungee. It sports lousy graphics, a total lack of any kind of storyline, and cheap gameplay that any monkey can master.

Worst of all, Halo 2 and 3 are restricted to a narrow range of platforms, which is just downright insulting to anyone who wants to try the game, but does not want to buy an X-box or the Vista Virus.

I, for one, am not going to be forced into changing my perfectly stable and efficient operating system to something as inherently unstable and resource-hungry as Vista. I have seen how it behaves and played with it, and I swear it resembles a virus. No thank you Micro$oft; you can keep that.

Micro$oft should take a hint from CryTech: make games that are highly flexible and backward-compatible over a wide range of systems, have immersive storylines, and have superb graphical quality.

Crysis beats Halo without a fight; in terms of quality and value, it's like a mountain squishing the fat little Halo worm. Heck, even Far Cry stomps on Halo 2, and it is years older!

The only thing that makes the Halo franchise so popular is the advertising and the hype. Micro$oft just pours gasoline on that flame, then counts their cash as they toast marshmallows.

-reply by Belobog