xisto Community
Saint_Michael

2008 Trap17 Awards

Introduction

Welcome to the 3rd Annual Xisto/Forum Awards, this year we will be adding in some new categories to the ever growing forums and with the number of active members the competition to recieve these awards should be better then ever. As usual we will start with nominations this will last till the end of the month and that way it will give everyone plenty of time to send in theri nominations. Also You can nominate your but please be reasonable if you don't actively post in some forums don't nominate yourself in every. Besides there are categories only the Xisto staff can nominate in.

I would like to thank those who have donated to the Xisto awards pool, as we have 600 credits to give away, and with the match donation from OpaQue we have 1200 hosting credits to give away. So Good Luck everyone, and please read the rules of how nominations work and check out the website where you get to place your votes once nominations are completed.

Website

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Past Winners

2005-06 Xisto Award Winners

2006-07 Xisto Award Winners

Nomination Rules

-You can Nominate yourself but be reasonable, Don't nominate yourself in the Moderator of Year unless you are one.

-You can nominate as many people as you want in each category

-No Off Topic Spam, you talk about the nominations if you wish, the awards themselves

-Quote your lists using the QUOTE Tags, Of course a comment or two would be appreciate in your posts, so to follow forum protocals, but there is some leeway, refer to the spam rule above on that.

-No Complaining if you haven't got nominated or you didn't get enough nominations, or someone has got too many nominations. Treat this like any other awards competition.

-One Post per nomination, but if you like to add more people to the list make sure to use the edit button.

Nominations End

To Be Determine

Awards

Well to Start off the awards we will go through the list of the awards from the Elite Award of Trapper of the Year to Noob of the Year.

Trapper of the Year-

This award goes to the member who has gone beyond the standards of a normal member. This includes quality posting, helping out others, reporting spam, and anything we can't think of.

Most Valuable Poster-

This award goes to the person or persons whose post are quality, spam free, and are interesting for other members to read and post about.

Moderator of the Year (New Category)-

This award goes to the moderator who has does outstanding work for its members both new and old, providing the best support making sure Xisto remains a quality website to come to.

Most Helpful Member-

Well this awards says it all as this award goes to the person or personswho goes beyond the normal standards of a regular member. They help out anyone who asks, provides the best support for various problems, or even lending out a few hosting credits to those in need.

Most Improve Member of the Year-

This award goes to the person or persons who started out on shaking grounds as a member and through series of warnings and or suspensions and in the course of the year become a saint in the forums.

GFXtrap GFX Elite-

This award goes to the person or persons with outstanding graphics ability, providing resources for other members, and general graphics support to others that are starting out.

7Gears Gamer of the Year-

This award goes to the person or persons who spends most of their posting days in the gaming forums talking nothing but games and gaming news.

1337 Programmer-

This award goes to the person or persons who provides outstanding coding support to various members, design scripts for others and going one step further in the daily programming needs.

Comedian of the Year-

Lets just say the person who wins this should have their own special on Comedy Central. This award goes to the person who is just crazy in the forums and in the shoutbox.

Shoutboxer of the Year-

This award goes to the person or persons who do nothing but shout all day and maybe post once or twice a month.

Lives at Xisto-

This award goes to the person or persons who basically never leave trap and does pretty much everything to make trap a better place to be.

Most Reported Posts-

This category is for the staff of Xisto to pick a person or persons who they see the most when reviewing topics that have been reported during the year.

Tech Geek (New Category)-

This award goes to the person or persons who doing most of their posting in the technology, internet, and Computer forums.

Welcome Committee-

This award goes to the person or persons who do most of their posting in the Introduction forums and help welcome new members into the Xisto World.

Trap Eye for the Poor Guy-

This award goes to the person or persons who do most of their posting in the freebies section letting people know about free stuff basically.

Crazy Reviewer Person (Updated Category)-

This category is a combination of the Trapinion Forums, Giveaway of the Day Forums, Movie Forums, and gaming reviews. This award goes to the person or persons who posts consist of reviews of various kinds that are spread which fall under the forums mentions above.

Dr. Phil Wannabe-

This award goes to the best who gives out the best advice to people who having relationship problems or need a shoulder to cry on.

Most Creative Trapper-

This award goes to the person or persons with great writing skills, and lyrical skills and post up their material for others to enjoy.

Youtube Junkie (New Category)-

This award goes to the person or persons who do nothing but post videos of funny or interesting stuff for others to enjoy.

Person most likely to be Bill Gates Boss-

This award goes to the person or person's who topics and posts are actually smart and well written and also who makes great posts in the My Ideas, Theories, Possibilities, Innovation Forum.

Also if you want to you can still donate credits to for the Xisto prize pool just send them to my account and then send me a pm of how much you donated and I can move them accordingly to the prize pool.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

No problem, I better win something this year. I remember last year I didn't get anything, but I didn't really care that much, lol. But this year is different I guess <_<

oo, i cant wait til the awards! these are my first Xisto awards :(sm, how dare you say we all have lives outside Xisto? i mean, just look at you! even you say in your sig, 'lives at Xisto'...on a serious note though, may i consider myself in the running this year? <_<

good I will waitbut this is my first Xisto award contest i which i am participating I would be posting my nominations soon ......i would have first have a close look at all the nominations and then nominate the best ones around here at t17 ....let the best trapian win the award or awards...<_<

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

Hidden

Trapper of the Year-
OpaQue
jlhaslip
rvalkass
delivi
Saint_Michael
alex7h3pr0gr4m3r
Mich
Velma
shadowx
dre

Most Valuable Poster (MVP)-

OpaQue
jlhaslip
rvalkass
delivi
Saint_Michael
Velma
dre
Trap FeedBacker

Moderator of the Year (New Category)-

jlhaslip
rvalkass
severph
velma

Most Helpful Member-
tricky77puzzle
sonesay
OpaQue
jlhaslip
rvalkass
delivi
Saint_Michael
alex7h3pr0gr4m3r
Archangel_Baw
serverph
BuffaloHELP

Most Improve Member of the Year-

gisellebebegirl
Coolcat50
Achangel_Baw
Mermaid711

GFXtrap GFX Elite-

Mich
Saint_Michael
Delivi
coolcat50

1337 Programmer-
OpaQue
alex7h3pr0gr4m3r
jlhaslip

Comedian of the Year-

Saint_Michael
jlhaslip
coolcat50
alex7h3pr0gr4m3r
Bluebear
Mermaid711

Shoutboxer of the Year-
Saint_Michael
jlhaslip
coolcat50
alex7h3pr0gr4m3r
Bluebear
Mermaid

Lives at Xisto-

Saint_Michael
jlhaslip
Trap FeedBacker
Velma
OpaQue
rvalkass

Tech Geek (New Category)-

csp 4.0
dre
tricky77puzzle
shadowx
delivi
Lyon2
KansukeKojima
Flakes
forbez
[John]
rvalkass
Trap FeedBacker
truefusion
musicmaza

Welcome Committee-

Mich
Blue Bear
alex7h3pr0gr4m3r
Trap FeedBacker

Trap Eye for the Poor Guy-
varalu
Lyon
COolcat50
Saint_Michael
Plenoptic
t3jem
Trap FeedBacker

Crazy Reviewer Person (Updated Category)-

varalu
varalu
hippieman
Saint_Michael
AskAndrewD
Dangerman_1973
demank
gisellebebegirl
musicmaza
strange-garden
Achangel_Baw
rvalkass
Trap FeedBacker

Dr. Phil Wannabe-
demank
Mich
Achangel_Baw
keego
tuddy
lady
anwii

Most Creative Trapper-
KansukeKojima
zerogravity
CoolCat50
lady

Person most likely to be Bill Gates Boss-

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r
adriantc
OpaQue

This should be interesting since there are a lot of new names, heck took me about an hour to list them all on my nominations. Of course I will really be upset if I lose Comedian of the Year and GfX designer of the year, but hopefully a lot of names get up there that way all these credits I win don't go to waste <_<. Of course that is why people need to post and junk of course I plan to alter my voting depending on the outcome. Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Yoooo !! .. Trap Awards r gonna b rocking > me awaited for the awards .. as SM is gonna take most of d awards !! " Commedian award is his for sure .. rest i don know .. Moderator shud b Jihaslips for sure ...AL the rest of u .. best of luck ... >

Hidden
Trapper of the Year-OpaQuejlhasliprvalkassSaint_Michaelalex7h3pr0gr4m3rVelmaMost Valuable Poster (MVP)-OpaQuejlhasliprvalkassSaint_MichaelVelmaTrap FeedBackerModerator of the Year (New Category)-jlhasliprvalkassseverphvelmaMost Helpful Member-tricky77puzzlesonesayOpaQuejlhasliprvalkassSaint_Michaelalex7h3pr0gr4m3rserverphBuffaloHELPMost Improve Member of the Year-karlosantanagisellebebegirlcoolcat50GFXtrap GFX Elite-Saint_Michaelcoolcat50KansukeKojima1337 Programmer-OpaQuealex7h3pr0gr4m3rjlhaslipcoolcat50Comedian of the Year-Saint_Michaeljlhaslipcoolcat50alex7h3pr0gr4m3rShoutboxer of the Year-Saint_Michaeljlhaslipcoolcat50alex7h3pr0gr4m3rBluebearMermaidLives at Xisto-Saint_MichaeljlhaslipTrap FeedBackerVelmaOpaQuervalkasscoolcat50Crazy Reviewer Person-Saint_MichaelMost Creative Trapper-KansukeKojimacoolcat50Person most likely to be Bill Gates Boss-coolcat50Saint_MichaelOpaQue
Good luck to all those nominated. And thanks SM for nominating me for so many categories. Edited by coolcat50 (see edit history)

Shame theirs the most in touch of his own opinions lol - still no awards for me then ... then again ive only been here for a few months so I don't deserve themThere we are next trap awards Most Outspoken Person Award or simular

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

Well the awards are centralized on forum activity and so that is why posting is essential not because of getting credits for your hosting account, but being able to help others through forum posting, designing, and what not. Usually depending on a persons activity really determines the outcome, so you can be brand new to the forums but if you stick yourself out people will notice you, that is why I tell people not to limit themselves to just one forum.

Hidden
Trapper of the Year-sonesayjlhaslipSaint_MichaelOpaQuervalkassserverphalex7h3pr0gr4m3rMost Valuable Poster-Saint_MichaeljlhaslipOpaQuervalkassModerator of the Year (New Category)-jlhasliprvalkassMost Helpful Member-jlhaslipsonesaySaint_MichaelserverphBuffaloHELPOpaQueMost Improve Member of the Year-gisellebebegirlCoolcat50Achangel_BawMermaid711GFXtrap GFX Elite-KansukeKojimacoolcat50Saint_MichaelMich1337 Programmer-sonesayjlhaslipOpaQuealex7h3pr0gr4m3rKansukeKojimarvalkassComedian of the Year-Saint_Michaelalex7h3pr0gr4m3rBluebearMermaid711Shoutboxer of the Year-Saint_Michaelcoolcat50alex7h3pr0gr4m3rLives at Xisto-KansukeKojimaSaint_Michaeljlhaslipcoolcat50serverphWelcome Committee-MichBlue Bearalex7h3pr0gr4m3rTrap FeedBackerMost Creative Trapper-KansukeKojimazerogravityCoolCat50Person most likely to be Bill Gates Boss-alex7h3pr0gr4m3rOpaQue
Best luck to all of you!

What is this? Left out again..... and I've been here since 2006 <_<Whatever, I'm not here as much as I used to anyway.

Well perhaps you should nominate yourself for the categories that you think you deserve to be in? I apologize that I forgot to put you in my nominations, I'll add you right now in the categories I think you belong in.

oh no! mike's on almost every category on the list!!! he's going to take it all!!! hahahaha! anyways, good luck to all the nominees this year and advanced congratulations to the soon-to-be winners.

Now that the week has started hopefully we can get more people to post some nominations and what not. So don't forget to pick your favorite members and all that good stuff because no date has been set for closing the nomination process so everyone has plenty of time.

good luck everyone! in no particular order...

Hidden
Trapper of the Year--Saint Michael-jlhaslip-coolcat50-alex7h3pr0gr4m3r-OpaQue-bk2070-bthaxorMost Valuable Poster--Saint Michael-coolcat50-OpaQue-jlhaslip-alex7h3pr0gr4m3rModerator of the Year (New Category)--jlhaslip-rvalkass-velmaMost Helpful Member--bthaxor-jlhaslip-OpaQue-BuffaloHELP-sonesay-velmaMost Improve Member of the Year--EvolkeGFXtrap GFX Elite--KansukeKojima-Saint Michael-coolcat501337 Programmer--alex7h3pr0gr4m3r-jlhaslip-OpaQue-truefusion-rvalkassComedian of the Year--Saint Michael-alex7h3pr0gr4m3rShoutboxer of the Year--bthaxor-Saint Michael-sonesay-A200-coolcat50-jlhaslipLives at Xisto--Saint Michael-jlhaslip-bthaxor-sonesayTech Geek (New Category)--bthaxor-jlhaslip-alex7h4pr0gr4m3r-truefusion-delivi-bk2070Welcome Committee--bthaxor-jlhaslip-Mich-velmaPerson most likely to be Bill Gates Boss--alex7h3pr0gr4m3r
Edited by bthaxor (see edit history)