xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
flashy

Cod4 Is Best On What? xbox, pc or ps3?

Which platform is the best?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi i want to know. I love cod4 - my dad had it for pc and i thought it was amazing. Far better than any other game because you get kill streaks and bonus unlocks. But then when i got my 360 i got it with cod4. Now heres sommin!! Hiscores, friend's ranks, view friends k/d ratio - streaks and all sorts! Compared now with the pc - its all messy. I dont have a ps3 so i dont know what its like. Well thats my interpretation - whats yours?

I'd say they're both the same for the Xbox 360 and PS3, but i haven't played COD4 online in the PS3. The only difference, i would assume, from those two consoles is that you pay to play online on the Xbox 360. But yeah, they could have added all those other features found on the 360 for computer, but i don't know why they didn't. I mean, they can still add it in via updates to the game, but i think that may only happen if you bug InfinityWard to the point where they'll give up. And i wanted to try Prestige mode on the computer, too...

I'd say the only upside for the computer is being able to make your own server.

I would have to say xbox 360. To me it would just be hard to play on the computer without a controller. But if you have a controller then i am not sure which is it best on. The xbox is most likely the best because of its online system. I would have to also say the computer because you can make your own maps and have them downloaded.

I would say the PS3 , because , well I have one , and I don't have the 360 (I have an Xbox lol ). And apparetnly , my graphics card can't run the demo.

Replying to goldtupacAre you crazy dude,every one knowes Its harder to play an FPS WITH a Joystick and alot easier with a mouse and keyboard, so I will tell every one that If you want to buy a FPS game then buy it for a PC -reply by Alex

I'd have to say PC.1. Because ive got it2. much better graphics plus you can update the graphics on it3. Anti hack programs e.g. Punkbuster4. Sometimes Less lag depends on computer5. There is no 5Over all i think its better on PC

I would say the PS3 because the sound of the game is better and the graphics are nicer since they use blue ray the disc is a thing that lasts longer and i play Call Of Duty 4 on the PS3 and i enjoy it and my friend has it on 360 but he come to my house to play it since u can see hear everything better. so from my suggestion get Call Of Duty 4 on the PS3.

"I'd have to say PC.1. Because ive got it2. Much better graphics plus you can update the graphics on it3. Anti hack programs e.G. Punkbuster4. Sometimes Less lag depends on computer5. There is no 5"@ 1. ...@ 2. True better graphics but thats your only good point@ 3. There is no hacks on xbl, no need for extra programs@ 4. Internet lag? no difference for xb or comp. Comp lag? just have to own a computer better than an xbox... Xbox = $500 ish, computer better than xbox 360 $1000 +NO PRESTIGE MODE ON PC = **** AND WASTE OF PLAYING GAME!NO HACKS ON XBOX 360! -reply by w1ck3r

I would have to say the PC as this gives you the ability to have a much greater control of the game. Using a mouse and keyboard allows players to fully control the player and therefore pull off much faster and quicker shots and reactions. Therefore the gameplay on the PC totally out dose that on a 360 or PS3.The only problem with playing on a PC is that the graphics is limited to your computer, and therefore upgrades may be necessary in order to run the game smoothly, whereas this is unnecessary on PS3/360.Happy fragging ^_^

They should add a mouse and keyboard on the 360 and ps3 for FPS players...'cause seriously fps on the controller is kind of crappy.-reply by FatalFlaw

I've still haven't gotten the game because i've seen so caught up with school. I've looked on the internet and i see comparisons on the same screen on how the game play and the graphics look on both the xbox and the ps3. I really can't tell the difference but it looks to me that it looks a little bit better on the xbox then the ps3. I would defininetly get assassins creed because it looks waaaaay better in the xbox. Screen is lighter and you can see much more detail of the guy.So i don't know if i should get this game or not. It looks very similar to the game called gears of war. Which i think i've heard that they are planning on make the gears of war 2. I was playing the game at my friends house the online is crazy! The people in the game have gotten so good that i must say the they are true gamers. I would have to play campaign like 10 times in order to be half the skittles that they got. Thanks for reading and hope to see some replies to me or some private messages to prophet.k Prophet.K

Ps3 for me. I've tried it on the 360 and although theres not much difference the Ps3 version is better. I've not tried it on the PC but Infinity Ward did admit they put their best developers on the Ps3 version :lol: .

I'd have to say PC.
1. Because ive got it

2. much better graphics plus you can update the graphics on it

3. Anti hack programs e.g. Punkbuster

4. Sometimes Less lag depends on computer

5. There is no 5

Over all i think its better on PC

1. Ok?

2. No no no both the PS3 and Xbox 360 win on HD TV's my friend has a super computer and a 63in hd. We tested both graphics and the 360 won. I actually have no idea on the PS3 but i expect about the same.

3. You rarely ever have lag on a 360 on a computer your always having a little to a lot doesn't depend on computer it depends on connection also.

4. No hacks on a xbox 360 and btw Punkbuster is bypassed very easily. Only thing on 360 = turbo controller. Computer = wallhack, aimbot, packet edits.

5. Yeah without Prestige you get bored.