xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kobra500

Conclusive Proof That The Xbox 360 Is Better Than Ps3

Watch closely in the army video in the next link - yes an xbox 360 controller for UAV's in the army

PG 7-16 I think not :(<_<

LINK

It's the british army as well which proves it (being arguably one of the best organised Army's in the world)

It also seems that the USA army uses them as well!

That's pretty rad. Although, I think it only proves the the Xbox 360 controller is better, not the entire system. The Blu-Ray in the PS3 does a fair amount to counteract that advantage.

Hahaha... welll I'm getting mighty sick of this argument.... The two systems are essentially the same.... so just buy the one that suits what you want the most instead of trying to evangelize people to your system... I mean really...... it doesn't matter which one is better, what matters is what you want from a system.... heck.... if you can afford it then just buy both.

Conclusive Proof That The Xbox 360 Is Better Than Ps3

And in general.... I mean topics about which console is better, etc. Edited by KansukeKojima (see edit history)

After working at Gamestop I heard this argument one too many times. What it breaks down to is this...The controllers are different, catering to those who have used previous systems. There is no "better" when it comes to a flippin' controller, okay? It's just what YOU prefer. Personally, I'm a 360 fan, but I've played PS3 and it's not that hard to figure out how to successfully play a game with either controller.As far as the systems...they're the exact same thing in a different package. And for the PS3 junkies that preach about Blu Ray? I'd just like to counter you with this: what good is Blu Ray without the Blu Ray screen? Both systems look good on a big screen, and they both are better than their predecessors. The one defining difference? 360 has WAY more games out for a variety of age groups. PS3 caters to older generations (ages 18+) with the few games they've put out.Yarr...and all you hardcore fans of either system?...all I have to say is you paid too much money for it and I laugh at you. <_<

Edited by Qittie deKay (see edit history)

Of course you oculd use any controller from any system if you wanted to, I think the N64 controller would be a lot more efficient, but of course using a flight stick would be better. Of course I would be curious how they jerry rigged that set up though, but of course if Microsoft saw that video I htink a lot of people would quit if Microsoft started manufacturing tools for destructing an all that stuff. To be honest the XBOX vs PS3 wars here is small compared to websites like GameFAQS in which people go back and forth when a game comes out that is multi-platform. The fanboys of every system go at it saying this games is better on this system and blah blah blah.PS3 RULES

The fanboys of every system go at it saying this games is better on this system and blah blah blah.
PS3 RULES

I take it you're one of the fanboys. <_< How cute.

I stick by my 360 preference, but that's merely because I've played it more.

Honestly, want to know what it came down to for me buying the Xbox 360? I like the menu better...

Well I am not a hardcore fan boy like some people are, but I been a loyal PS customer since 96, but of course the other reason is that the xbox controllers are a real turn off for me. They are too bulky for me I would like a good grasp of the controller that way when I have to do some button mashing it doesn't slip out.

There are loads of ways that the xbox is better than the ps3. In my view. Xbox has more controls - Dashboard, homescreen, media center, music center, games library, msn, and a load more.The controller is more friendlier and easier to hold.PS3 weighs a ton.The xbox has a customizable dashboard.There are a load more exclusives on the xboxGamerscoreAccess to your gamer card on xbox.com__Who cares if you gotta pay ?39.99 a year for xbox live. I say its a bargain!

Hmm...I did some hardcore button mashing when I played Jericho and the remote didn't slip out. Maybe you just have small hands? OI...or maybe I have monstrously huge hands! (For the record that's a lie; my hands are proportionate.) Lol...I dunno...I just think that's sort of a funny statement, but then again it just ties back into what I was saying about preferences.When I first started getting into gaming I was really young and playing on Super Nintendo. So when I bought the N64 (a complete waste of money, and I still have the rejected thing sitting in a box in the bottom of my closet because they're absolutely WORTHLESS) I wasn't really used to such a large controller. Then I started playing PS...and I agree that the controller is really easy to handle and makes for some awesome button mashing (Tekken, anyone?). But I got sucked into the XBox phase and from there it all went downhill. Bulky controller or not...I love it.

Blue ray is nothing now. Xbox is coming out with it to. So ps3 waisted money putting in a stupid blue ray while xbox made money not having it and now they are making a blue ray drive like the hd addon that microsoft has. Plus xbox has way more better games and its online system can not be beat at all. Xbox live is the best online gaming system to date.