xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Well I've Changed Alot Over The Time I've Been Here

So as the title sates, I've changed alot. I am no longer the over sensitive fanjaya feminist. As a matter of fact, I am none of those things.

So here are some things that you should know about me:

I'm still blonde
I've turned 13
I'm no longer concerned about how the boys at our school behave towards me. I've reallized that with a body like mine I can have anything that I want.
I hate Sanjaya, and I'm not a huge American Idol fan anymore, because they screwed over my friend Alisan (Check out her music profile at https://myspace.com/browser )
Acting is still my great love.
I've reallized that there are some things that women need a man's help in. But that doesn't stop me from telling you that the two races are equal and it doesn't stop me from letting you know that you are a chauvinist pig. <_<
I still play tennis.
I still live in the middle of no where.
I'm not much of a computer geek anymore. I've forgotten how to do most of this stuff beyond myspace programing.
I don't give a crap if you make fun of me because I'm polish. You're just jealous.

Oh and about the one before the last one, I will still come on Xisto, but don't expect me to be on here as much as I used to be. I'm going to devote most of my time to chasing my dreams and figuring out what I want to do in life. So that means not as much time for this stuff. But that doesn't mean that you'll never hear from me again. Oh no.

Well that is good to hear, especially since you found out all this stuff early on, especially the American Idol stuff <_<:(. At least you know what you want to do and stuff just make sure to practice, practice, practice because with all the effort you put your pay off shall come sometime down the road, and don't forget to remember us little people when your Hollywood's top star :(.

Good to hear about growing out of American Idol and all. Although I havent heard the whole story, it seems i gotta feel for your friend in that case. But have to agree, if you after something in life, its best to aim for it at the highest intentions, even if means a little bit (or a lot more) practice to reach a particular goal in life that you are after.