xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crepusculart

Hello Everyone !

Hi everyone,I'm from France and I'm searching for a good free web hosting to implement my personal portfolio. I just joined Xisto and I think the concept is really great indeed <_<. I hope I'll be able to soon have my own website here.

Well hello there crepusculart. Your name is quite a mouthful. How would I even go about pronouncing that. cre-pus-cul-art... Wow. How do you come up with a name like that <_< But look who's talking. I bet you're thinking "how would i go about pronouncing your name alex7h3pr0gr4m3r? well you can just call me alex, or alex the programmer. Anyway I do hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't do anything to get you banned, so be sure to read those rules. So I will see you around the forums.

Hello crepusculart Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Yeh, as alex says, what a handle.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You will need to know all this stuff to function on the forum. Just make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits for hosting. The hosting here is very reliable and Trap 17 has the best packages on the web.

People here are friendly and helpful. If you have any questions, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer. Hope you get your hosting soon and stay with us for a long time. Enjoy! <_<

ah ah sorry about the name ! I wasn't thinking about english people pronouncing it. For the explaination, I'm french and "crepuscule" means something in french ! Actually, it's the french equivalent for "dawn". You have now learn a new word <_<. To pronounce it, hmmm, how can I explain you that ? I can't actually :(. But hell yeah, I didn't think that it would be a hard thing for you to pronounce. It's making me laugh now ! About alex, I think your name is harder for me to understand, maybe because it's a coder stuff :(. I keep my crepuscule, you keep your name. I hope I'll be able to reach the 250 credits for the free domain, but I don't know how much it can take... We'll see.Anyway, thanks all for the kind welcome. I'll try to do my best over here and not write too many mistakes in English...

Hey there Crepusculart! From France, huh? That's pretty cool. I assume the portfolio site you are talking about is art? If so, show it to us when it's ready! I'd like to see some of your art.Welcome to Xisto

Welcome to Xisto.You would surely enjoy your stay here and when you have your website up and running then you wouldn't have to regret for all the posts which you made here.There are very helping people here and the moderators and the Admins are great too.So if there's any problem then there are many here to help you and thus you wouldn't be having any kind of problem here.<_<