xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Coolguy

Well...i Kinda Joined Just Now

Yes....you guessed right guys,I just joined this site and have made up my mind to be here for a long duration.I like the way the site has been developed and the idea of Hosting credits is simply superb guys...So let me introduce myself...Hey I am Coolguy from India...I have been to many forums of the same server as this one...So I am no ways newbie to Forums.I am very intellectual(LOL..I am not praising myself it's a fact),kind,helpful and lot more.I look forward to being a good and helpful member to this site.I also look forward to meeting everyone in this site...So this is a big HELLO from me to you... <_<

Well hello there coolguy. I feel honored to be the first person to introduce you to our forums. It's usually mich or haslip who have that privilege. Anyway I do hope you enjoy your stay here, and hopefully it isn't cut short by a mod or admin, so be sure to read those rules. Anyway, yes, as my name implies, I'm a programmer, and mainly only stick around the computer board, but I will see you around. Welcome to trap!

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

Hello Coolguy Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

Since you are familiar with how things work on forums, I won't bore you with the lecture about rules, and etc. Sounds like you will be a fine addition to Trap 17. Intellect is always welcome here. We won't expect any trite posts from you. :(

You can use the links just above my sig, if you need them, to learn all about Trap 17. See you around the boards. <_<

Well it seems you are a cool guy I guess <_<, but welcome to the forums anyway, and yes this forum is awesome in every way because of our spam...I mean topics and post, great designers, great hosting, and other great stuff I might have forgotten but you will figure it out. So welcome again and enjoy your stay here on Xisto.com.

Hey cool guy Welcome to Xisto.I have come across Very few Indians here at trap...and so you are the another one added to my list.Anyways if you have got any problem then feel free to ask me .You can always do a personal message.So start expressing yourself at the forums <_<And Bet on it the moderators and admins of this community are really amazing,cool,and helping. :(