xisto Community
drpop6

How Do I Get My Server Online

Drpop6. In order to review your question and provide an answer. I will need more information. Such as, What server are you running, are you talking about an HTTP server, such as Apache? or IIS? Which version if so. As well, if not, how are you accessing it? what is the actual name. I read that you were accessing a client.java for your server, which is strange to me. I have not heard of a server that uses java to run it so I will need to know what it is exactly that you are running.Also, what is your systems specs.Again, if you outline your problem with more detail you will be able to have people, such as myself, help you more efficiently.

getting my server online?

How Do I Get My Server Online

Guys! I got a same problem too.. B4 my server:Villianscape.No-ip.Org was good.. And was even online people could connect to my server but, it kinda was rough so, I deleted the server by going to no-ip.Com again and delete the host and add a new host and named it Zetscape.No-ip.Org and I downloaded many source and did everything... Until like 10 days in googling and eding clients.. And when I knew everything about pvt. Server then, I went to moparscape server status and tried to register my server but, it keeps on saying the server jetscape is offline it should be online to register here... What's the point..Guys Please help me... Helping guy will get co-owner or admin spot in honour of helping me...If you help me get ,my server online I will pray you as a God..