xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonesay

Some Things I Hate all random things that gets on my nerves

OK I use the bus for transport right to get into the city, It takes so long about 40mins or more to get into town and I have to sit near people who stink from body oder. Come on take a bath please lol you don't have to use fancy perfumes to cover up the smell but at least do something to reduce it. The next person you site next to isn't guaranteed to be smell impaired. Maybe wash them cloths you wear every few days or so. I also hate the loud girls who sit in the bus and play their hip-hop music, I'm only saying that because you never hear someone crank up their rock music why is hip-hop or rap any better? and if its not the music its their hole in their face making the noise. There is no consideration for other users on the bus at all from some people. No I don't want to hear about your love life with that guy you just meet. I'm sure no one else on the bus cares so just shut it lol. When there are empty sets on the bus maybe you can move your fat bump and go sit there instead of staying next to me just because your too lazy to move and make it uncomfortable for the both of us. Unless you like it like that and swing that way I have to say sorry I don't. If your a hot chick then I wouldn't mind of course. Then theres the part where theres a empty seat on the bus next to a pretty girl but you choose to sit next to me lol. Now I'll move on to my lectures, Some of them are great and some of them are just so bad it makes it difficult to learn. I'm taking Algebra and discrete maths and I'm not the best at it but my lecture is foreign and they have a very bad accent, on top of that they don't explain things too clearly. Its already been 2 lessons and I'm falling behind on material work. I need to catch up but I'm still waiting for my loan to go through so I can purchase the math book and start catching up since its clearly explained with good English.Then there is computer newbies in my family, I love you guys but I've shown you how to do those things 100 times already why do you need me for every task that involves more then 3 steps. Burning CDs, downloading music, printing, faxing, transferring your music to your phones... I'm so tired and all those minutes adds up to hours and probably even days. There is probably more to add but I'm so exhausted right now I cant think right. I hate public transport the most. /sigh

Hey, dude! See that you're from New Zealand. I'm going on a study abroad trip to Dunedin, Otago, this July and staying for six months. Do you ever go to the south island? I hear there's really nothing but sheep and mountains where I'm going to be. <_< All that aside sounds pretty awful to use the public transport system. :( I've only used a bus one time and that was the year I was forced to go to church camp. That wasn't fun, either. I got to sit next to the guy with a mushroom cloud of dandruff and stench from his unwashed afro dreadlocks. Yes...afro dreadlocks. Half of it was so knotted it had turned into dreads and the rest of it was a fuzzy fro. Crazy...

Sadly I've never been to the south island, I'm hoping that will change once I start working and can save up for a holiday. Yeah I hear stories of everything being rural once you get out of the main city etc but I think it would be great for study since it will probably be much easier to get around to your studies and you'll probably have more time to yourself instead of spending almost 2 a day getting to and from University. Yeah public transport in Auckland does suck and people should really take care of their personal hygiene. If you can study in another city I'm sure their facilities will just be as good if not better.

Hah! :)Some people fail to see how bad their B.O actually is. Luckily for me, I live in in a small country town with no Public Transport. So I rarely have to put up with it. Maybe put your bags on the seat next to you so now one sits there... LOL.