xisto Community
jopak134

Google Indexed My Site Less Than A Week Yey! google indexed my site but not yahoo darn

it is stupid for some but when i searched pinoyeasymoney in google i was 3rd first and 2nd comes from Xisto and i was very happy.its my first site ever to be indexed by any search engine and google was the first <_< the only thing i did was submitting my url to other search engines and directories. So its a little untrue that its uselessif you go to my site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ its all in html no master page because i forgot that it can be done ( have been used to old school website making). little content alsobut if i used my other meta tags for searching its way way out there 10+page search result. so ill just add some content and maybe it will be better in rank

hey dude,if you dont' use yourname.trap17.com,you won't been index for that short while.i'm using a new domain,and it take me so long time to be indexed.maybe months