xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FlameX

Mobile Softwares !

Hey buddies , let us share the mobile softwares in here .. Lets discuss some softwares which r very useful for the mobiles ~Well i have a software for mobile .ie. "Moby Explorer" which will Zip a file in ur mobile .but the problem is tht it does not zip a directory >This software also encrypts the data on ur phone . This even shows the properties of the phone .. Well i m looking for a software which encrypts the directory in a phone .. Moby exp does have encryption option ,but as i said before it only encrypts a "file " n not directory ... WeLL please share some new softwares too which is good for the cell phone .. ``by this we can make our cell rocking !!U can also share some destructive softwares toooo <_<

Hey i came up with a solution ... Earlier the directories cud not b zipped rite ? now u can .. The directories can b zipped .. `!u need to go to Ur memory card n then zip it from ther by goin to the Properties .do the same thing in the phone directory too .. I have a SONY ERICKSON mobile so i have to do this .. this execution varies phone to phone .. I hope to get some response on some new Useful Mobile Software ` <_<

Hey i came up with a solution ... Earlier the directories cud not b zipped rite ? now u can ..
The directories can b zipped .. `!

u need to go to Ur memory card n then zip it from ther by goin to the Properties .
do the same thing in the phone directory too ..

I have a SONY ERICKSON mobile so i have to do this ..
this execution varies phone to phone ..
I hope to get some response on some new Useful Mobile Software ` ^_^

I allso want I site with mobile software.
I have a SE W580i and I want software to be used as background ?? someone know any ??