xisto Community
nol

Cannot Access Cpanel...

hey guys,its starting to irritate me how my computer is somewhat dumb...I don't know if its something I did or what, but maybe somebody can help. I go to my cpanel, from any link I try it says internet explorer cannot find page or whatever the heck it says...but wait....i go to my laptop...and what happens? perfect, however i hate my laptop to death cuz it does not have nearly anything and im not supposed to use it for anything but work, and its connection SUCKS...so ya, does anybody think they know how to fix it? im trying to download firefox and or opera right now, cuz i need to switch either way i hate IE...does anybody have any other things to try if it doesnt work?

Clear your cookies and cache?Modify your HOSTS file? It is as simple as editing the file. I can guide you through it.

Hi,Do as the previous post and clear all your stored data (such as cookies, temp IE files, history) then check your browser properties if you have cookies enabled. If not allow them I hope you won't have the problem again. It's also worthful if you can format your machine once cause that's how I solved my machine when it was giving such probs. But I think that you should try some other browsers before formatting (if you like the formatting idea and don't have any imp data on your comp).SafariOpera Firefox are some good alternatives.Dave