xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leobrazer

Max Payne 3 ? It is on the cards ...

Apparently the guys at Rockstar were thinking of ending the series altogether but have now decided to have at least one more installment.I am really waiting for it............ I need some painkillers <_<

Oh thats good I played Fall of max payne and by the name it seems that max payne series is now over....But is this an official statement give by the rockstar guyz.......<_<

yes I did notice and I would be happy if max payne 3 releases more sooner.....I can't wait to play it......just hoping that there is no requirement for more latest graphics card....otherwise I would have to change them in dell dual core which I bought recently....

i loved the game, not because of the graphics or interesting action. the story was told beautifully and it really got me. i payed it 5 years ago and i still listen to max payne music quite a lot. the games atmosphere was fantastic and i love games which focus on the nice stories and not bigger guns.

Rockstar has announced that Max Payne 3 is currently in development andWill be released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC this winter.Rockstar Vancouver is developing the game, which will tell the story ofA retired police detective embroiled in a world of corruption, turmoilAnd intense violence.

ForĀ  more detail you can visit at :

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by markzenegar