xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SandysDad

Hi All...

Hello, my name is Steve. I am 37 years old. I am married and have a daughter who just turned 9 months yesterday. She is the cutest little baby girl. Her name is Sandy Kate. I am a big sports fan and watch ESPN alot. I am a stay at home dad. I found this forum because I want use a free website for my personal use. I enjoy reading Star Trek novels as well as any science fiction stories. There is alot more things about me.

Welcome around Steve! You'll see that the forum is a very place and you should be able to find help in just about everything, I'm even sure you'll find other people who also enjoy ESPN as well. It's very important that you make sure to read the Xisto ReadMe, it'll help out big time. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello SandysDad, and welcome to our forum!

I am glad to see you. I wish that you will enjoy the hosting, and be happy that you choose Xisto.com. You will be surprised how many nice people you can find here. Happy 9-months day to your baby girl. =) It must be so wonderful.

Good luck with your hosting, I hope that you will enjoy it.

From Bluebear

Hey there, SandysDad. Welcome to Xisto. I'm sure you'll find that the hosting hear will more than meet any needs you'll have for your site, so you've come to the right place :PMake sure you make some quality posts and you'll have your site up in no time at all :P

Hello SandysDad Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA; one of the elder members here at the forum. It is good to see :P more mature :P members joining in.

I see you joined the end of January and are already hosted so I will save the lecture on how the free hosting operates. Do you have your site up yet? If so, please give us a link so we can take a look. It is always interesting to see sites we are sharing space with. :P

BTW: give Sandy a hug for me.

Hello, my name is Steve. I am 37 years old. I am married and have a daughter who just turned 9 months yesterday. She is the cutest little baby girl. Her name is Sandy Kate. I am a big sports fan and watch ESPN alot. I am a stay at home dad. I found this forum because I want use a free website for my personal use. I enjoy reading Star Trek novels as well as any science fiction stories. There is alot more things about me.

Hooray! Science Fiction. My favorite! Would you possibly be a firefly fan? (firefly=best show in the world if you didn't know), or are you only into books? Anyway its nice to see more members around.

Welcome to the forums SandysDad, we could always find a few more sci-fi geeks to populate the forum, maybe start a debate on which Star Trek series was better, of course that was Star Trek: TNG. Since your already hosted I won't go into detail about how the forum works and stuff, and so enjoy your stay here on Xisto.com.Heck someone else knows Firefly?? I say that series got shortchanged just because of reality tv and junk like that, even though it was on the Sci-fi channel.