xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FraKture

Runescape.

I used to play and got bored and left, it's pretty hard to get hacked if you just follow some simple guidelines though... Don't give your password to anybody. That's what I did, never had a problem. Anyways, that's just my 2 cents for anyone wondering how to keep from gettin hacked.

I play Runescape, though not regularly. I'm in it for the holiday drops (Easter, Hallowe'en and Yuletide) or when I'm looking to kill some creatures in a fit of xenophobic rage.No, really, the only reason I play RS is because1. It doesn't eat up my screen space. I can mine for rune ess, slay hill giants or smelt ores while blogging. Ha! Take that, full-screen applications with much better graphics!2. It is not addictive. Hell knows how I've slipped in my grades before due to DotA or Ragnarok. The graphics of RS are not good enough to hook me but not bad enough to turn me off.3. You can stop playing anytime and not feel bad about it. This is just my personal opinion but nothing much of interest usually happens on RS. Of course, that's coming from a non-paying member who has no clan and does not relish PVP combat.

I used to play, and yeah it was a good game but really... better to go out and be sociable with friends (although when ur a kid sometimes u dnt always do that) but yeah, was a good game, i remember havin lots of money but i don't play it any more and never plan to lol

I am a super avid Runescape gamer fan and i'm a paying member!Jagex really screwed with prices and the economy though and removed PKING, the bastards imo D: Then they came out with freakin' funorb and the story continues..I'm a level 120 on Runescape named Omg Ohko so drop me a PM if you wish, my clan chat is always open and there's usually like 10 people in it at all times.Recently I was catching some sharks in the Fishing Guild while changing my phat after every load. Of course people were asking me how I got money to buy them and I made the mistake of jokingly saying that "I was a scam artist" and that "I had scammed the money for the phats 3k at a time." Somebody reported me and I want to commend the customer service team for taking my offense so seriously and muting me for 24 hours. As you say, was guilty of breaking Rule 9 which encourages others to break rules. I should have known better that to make preposterous claims; after all, at a rate of one 3k scam a minute, it would take only 2222 hours to raise the 400 million for a blue phat. You are right, however. You never know who could be motivated by my joke to try to scam.This event really changed my opinion about Runescape people, they're dicks so you should just tell them the truth about how rich you get from now on.I think Jagex banned the bots and wants people to behave like them, we are humans and have sense of humor and that was a very intelligent answer to give to such a pathetic question...Usually when I play RuneScape, I never get bored either.I do a variety of things from woodcutting, to playing Vinesweeper, to going in Castle Wars.As long as you do NOT stick to one activity whilst playing Runescape, I assure you that you will not get bored.Jagex is doing its best with the updates to stop the abusers.Now lets give some examples.Assist system- as it turned out people were cheating players out of gems, logs, ect. with this it stops the scams.New updates to stop rwt- now this is a big one. many people always said " rwt never affected us." but in a matter of fact it did. with people buying money and items, items were dropping in price. it also affected us because items were being bought as well, so that means more drops in prices. now the many way people did this was trading, drop trading, duel, wild, party petes. as you can tell they kept coming up with ideas to get the money over. but with the new updates its finally stopped.(to some extent)real world trading is the thing to the extent of killing off RunescapeI really love Runescape but it's going down the toilet.

It was good back then. It may not be now. Members from newer MMOs such as WoW, Warhammer, Guild Wars and the like constantly pay it out heaps when some suddenly mentions it.