xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JemLockhart

Hi There

Hello there everyone, name's Jem. I'm a big time wrestling fans, soon to be wrestler myself, and graphic designer in training as well. I also enjoy writing fanfiction and rpging, I've been doing both for almost five years. I also enjoy a good movie, especially horror and anything with zombies. I'm a big fan of director George Romero and his moves from Night of the Living Dead to Land of the Dead, all four are awesome movies and you should see them if you haven't. I found this forum while I was searching for a free hosting site, I believe from yahoo search. Thank you for reading this and have a blessed day. :P

A moderator will usually do this but i might as well for now :P

Check out the README for details on how to apply for free hosting

As a member I would say this is a very good hosting plan and in my opinion the best completely free hosting and there is a great online community

and Hi :P Nice to Meat you :P

Eek! An intruder! Just kidding :P Welcome to the forums! Make sure to read the rules, Xisto can be a little more particular about the use of quote tags, not double-posting, and making quality posts than most forums you'll go to, but otherwise it shouldn't be too bad. Just make good, non-spam posts and the moderators should be happy to accept your site request. Enjoy the forums!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums JemLockhart, from Bluebear, Norway

As said before; remember to read the READ ME. I can assure you that you will get a better understanding of how this forum works, and then you will not occur any problems with mean (evil) moderators. oO

I wish you good luck with your everything. Have a nice day. I hope to see you around the forum, and that you will contribute with your own personal meanings to make this forum a better place. =) But hard to do that, because it is already quite wonderful. *giggles*

From Bluebear

Hello JemLockhart Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

People here are friendly and helpful. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or point you in the direction of the answer.

See you around the boards. :P