xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peaktao

Football Manager 2005

Has anyone played FM 2005? What is your experience about it? My boyfriend is totally obsessed with CM 03-04 version. And guess what? Now I'm beginning to like it a lot too. Thinking of buying for his birthday, so we can play together (as in competing of course). BTW, Is arsenal overrated in the game? ;-)

yeah! i do play fm2005...it's the best football management game!! i'm currently managing liverpool in my 3rd season. well, believe it or not, my team is now 105 league games unbeaten!! and of the 105, only 11 are draws! amazing huh! not sure if there's anyone who has gone higher than mine tho.. i really highly recommend this game to all soccer fans. it's highly addictive. u might wanna check out TCM 2005 and CM 04/05(not sure when to be released). CM 04/05 is a different game from FM 2005 btw..

don't think ARSEnal are overrated...thrashed them 4-1.. :rolleyes:

Enjoy the game!

- You'll Never Walk Alone