xisto Community
Unregistered 013

Earn Money Us$0,25/hour With Sms View Bar

i think this is great affiliate for you all.
you will be earn US$0,25/hour for online with stay active your view bar standby that,
and you working with your job
slashmysearch.com for earn make growth up money, you can see all information about that
as follows this link

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

no problem if you not copy with my ID :P

please see and review it

Notice from rvalkass:

Referral links are not allowed at Xisto. Removed.
Readme ~ Rules ~ AUP

weks., scam? really?i dont think so..
cause one of my friend, already earne the money., :P

And how much your friend did earn? Which payment processors does it use? I will try to do it. when get paid. let you know.

well, i checked it out and it looks ok, i signed up, but I must say, i dispise it, and i've only used for about 5 minutes, but the site won't load any pages, I get 404 errors about 60% of the time, so I don't think I'll end up using it, as much as i'd love to make money just for searching, but the search algorithms aren't even any good, so I think i'll just stick with my non-paying, but better service google account.

yes, not much friend., just one..he gets the money via paypal..btw2 i try by myself., then i have the same experience with tej3m., the page take a long time to load.., its not good..

So, everyone thinks that this is the scam project. To protect your view of this project, no offence, but in order that everyone trusts you, you have to post some evidence about it. Screenshots of payments, for instance.

I tried this programme and earned my way until the payout level, but of course, it turns out that they say something about 'pay period'. Apparently they are processing payments from a pay period of XXX to XXX, so until that pay period is over, users that have cash AFTER 31st October 2007 won't be able to withdraw their earnings.

I think its a scam . As before this slashmysearch had earn to search program which was a total scam. By running these things on your computer you may simply slow down the computer and fill it with all types of virus and worms. Just have this in mind. No one is ready to pay you the money untill you do hard work.And PAID TO SURF IS NOT THAT.