Indonesia people who live or interesting in indonesia

hallo mate..i am from indonesia..,
so if you are indonesian., please let me know., :P
and for enyone who is interesting in indonesia. i will welcome you.,
:P :P

hello,
i'm from indonesia, i'm new on Xisto
if you don't mind please guide me on trap 17
i see Xisto have great features, so i'm joint with Xisto.
i have register domain with PANDI
can you help me
how to create domain mydomain.com?
and ho to increase credit point?

for this forum can we speak with indonesian language? :D
or how if only in your post we speak indonesian language?

iyah, saya juga ngga tau apa di thread ini bisa pake bahasa indonesia atau ngga.Admin of forum, please tell us, can you allow us to use indonesian language?to increase credit point is just posting in forum as long as i know.to create domain? are you already have a domain before?if not, use sub-domain of Xisto.com, like my site demank.trap17.com

kita gunakan saja dulu bhs english selama masih belum di acc :Pi have already registry new domain, but i will try with your suggestion.and how to get sub domain with trap 17, because to many post in this forumand i'm not see button for registry sub domainso i want to simple choice :Pi have a visit to yours web site, nicely.please add me to your myfriends list on Xistosorry to many requestand thanks before

jajaja, i dont know indonesian language is allowed or not here..btw2 you can add sub domain directly if your hosted already approved.in the control panel, you can see clearly.so now just waiting for approval.., :P

weks., always reply my post?i think admin will angry with us if nothing usefull to share in this forum., :P :Pbtw2 i hear about XL tariff going down this year., this is a gret news., :Pcause I am XL user