5. Starcraft 2 ? PC/Blizzard

4. Final Fantasy XII ? Playstation 3/Square Enix

3. Fallout 3 ? Multiplatform/Bethesda

2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots ? Playstation 3/Konami

1. Resident Evil 5 ? Multiplatform/Capcom

The video comes in Standard and High Definition formats. Enjoy:

Standard Definition - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

High Definition - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Wow.. All the games there look amazing, I will probably get one or a few of those games when they are out. Time to save money no more coffee, eating out, taking a bath and anything else that cost unnecessary money :E. They will probably end being 100 dollars or more here when when they come out. Thats kinda sad considering our exchange rate to the rest of the world is getting better. My definite picks that I'll get for sure are Starcraft 2 and Final Fantasy XIII. What ever comes out first I'll be getting asap. The rest look ok but I'll just wait and borrow it off a friend if they own it, or maybe even rent just to try out.Thanks for sharing the links it was awesome.

To Add to the List from My Most Anticipated GamesSpore - PC - By creator of the sims Will Right, In this game you play as a creature as you take it through several evelutionary stages from a microbe in a drop of water too universal space age travel!Army of Two - Xbox 360 (possibly -PS3 and PC not sure) - In this game you play as 1 of a huge force of private mercinaries however you work as a pair. Optimised for co-op play it promises to be an amazing game in which teamwork is needed.Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - PS3 and XBOX 360 and Computer - This Game is like the previous with a host of new features of which I must admit i am not aware. However I loved!!! the last one so should be getting this one!Gears of War 2 - Xbox 360 - Due late 2008 but undoubtedly I think it wont be till 2009, This is a game that needs no introduction. The origional still is one of my favourite games on 360 I will get this definatlyThese are just a few of the games I really want, All of them are worth a look at. 2008 is deemed by me to be a great year for gaming :P

Let me comment on that list.

10. Super Smash Bros. Melee – Wii/Nintendo

Brawl is going to be one of the greatest action/fighting/party games to date. Melee was a dream to play, and I enjoyed a thorougly. The features included in Brawl is superb, and I'd get this, if I had money. Features include lots of new characters, Wii-graphics, level builder, etc, so really, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this one.

9. Ninja Gaiden 2 – XBOX 360/Micrsoft

I asume this is Rise of a Ninja 2? If so, this could be great, as the first one seemed rushed to fit with the XBOX360 release. This game'll be better, and I think it'll rock.

8. Prototype – Multiplatform/Sierra

I don't know this game.

7. Grand Theft Auto IV – Multiplatform/Rockstar

I'm kinda getting tired of the GTA games. They don't really bring much more the genre. What I'd like to see though is freeforming to the extreme. An all destructive enviroment, being able to climb strange places, and do things that are still unavailble.

6. Little Big Planet – Playstation 3/SCEA

This proves to be a huge thing, and will probably be very popular. I don't really know what to make of it, but it looks quite fun, and will probably be so as well.

5. Starcraft 2 – PC/Blizzard

This is my pick. I've been waiting so long for this. So far, it looks brilliant, and I am really looking forward to this. I want this so bad, I'm aching. A pity that the SC2 website has a release date of TBA still.

4. Final Fantasy XII – Playstation 3/Square Enix

After SE's mess-up with FF12, I sincerely hope they improve with this one. The battle systems seems genuinely interesting, and the characters are great, but I just hope they don't mess it up...again...
I'm not really interested in the last three, so I ommitted them.

That's my opinion. Feel free to counter-argue. I like debates.