xisto Community
dcskataboy

Why I Hate School This is why i HATE school

Ya I know what you mean. But I think ALL schools are like that. Especially high school. It's a real eye-opener and it ain't pretty! I liked elementary where going to school in messy hair was like so funny (ok well self-hygiene is important, but you get my drift). I know, I know...first impressions blah blah! But do you really need to cake on 5lbs of make-up on and is it really necessary to check your make-up after each run/game/sport in phys.ED??And almost everyone change in high school, even middle school. I mean it makes me mad how young and stupid some of the students are! Having pre-martial sex at age 13! And of course, the boy DUMP them the next day. My friend who used to be a good student went to doing pot and exstacy after he went out with this girl. I mean...I really don't get it. I'm actually surprised I survived the pressure of high school "standards". Really, high school is just a joke! And it's so not funny. I wish I could just finish school and be on my merry way sometimes!

meh, not to be uncaring or anything, but I honestly am one of the nerdiest kids at school, I seriously dressed completely nerd for halloween at school with a yellow *BLEEP* pack, glasses, combed my hair straight down the middle and wore this horrible shirt with a pocket protector with my sig on it. I am the nerd of nerds at my school, but I just ignore the insults. I dress ok on other days and I get made fun of when I wear my christian shirts, but seriously, if you just ignore them and just remember that you don't need them for you to be you, The biggest thing to remember in high school, or anytime for that matter, is that the reputation that matters is the one you have with your friends, other than that it doesn't matter what people think of you, if they make fun of you without getting to know you first, the you probably don't want to be friends with them.

yea....i hate school too, but what can we do about it......but the their is a good side to it, cuz we we'll get jobs easier when we reach adulthood

actually, the only thing I don't like about school is the homework, like I said I don't listen to the rude comments and just have fun with my friends, and this year I have all awesome teachers which is awesome because I'm graduating this year so i'm going out on a great year!

actually, the only thing I don't like about school is the homework, like I said I don't listen to the rude comments and just have fun with my friends, and this year I have all awesome teachers which is awesome because I'm graduating this year so i'm going out on a great year!

you make me feel such like a bad person!!! I wish I can be like you...Not caring like that. Well I guyss I am already like that. It's just some of the my friends are like that, that's the problem! Ya...the homework totally sucks...especially staying after school because the teacher isn't finished his lesson! And not to mention one of my labs too 3 hours to do so I ended up staying at the school till 9pm!!! 3:30pm is after school and I lived quite far and it was cold so I just went to the mall and ate dinner there...

Honestly, the one thing I realized as I got older is that a good education and good grades don't always go hand in hand. As I went through high school the experienced teachers that everyone from previous years such as my brother and such loved, were gone replaced by teachers that knew nothing of quality teaching. All of my teachers especially my AP Biology teacher senior year had very little experience. My AP Biology teacher taught us a third of the material we needed to know, and with insane amounts of studying I pulled off a four on test. She was a nice person, but was put in a position where she could not be as adequate as her predecessor. I had a 98% in the class the entire year and never studied and copied all of the homework. Had I had the previous teacher I would have struggled to keep a B- yet the old teacher was one of the best in southern California. If I suffered through her class I would have learned more and been more prepared for college Biology considering its my major. I think that the school district pressures the good/old teachers to retire so that they can have the less experienced ones at lower salaries. I was tahnkful for my easy A but thinking back I do kind of wish I actually got an education on the subject. This constantly happened my entire life, considering most of the good teachers were pretty old when my brother had them. That's why I hate school, it's entirely subjective. I had a 4.8 at my school, but like I said, I probably didn't deserve it as the kid who actually tried as hard as he could for his grades. The whole thing is messed up, supposedly colleges are starting to look less at GPA and more at the student as a whole, but what the *BLEEP* does that mean? Honestly, will a student who got a 4.2 and had the hardest teachers in the state look better than me even if they look at our records? I think not, I believe that this kind of reasoning is impossible and it is also impossible to make the school/college system fair. I really can't think of solutions to these problems, but they have to be there.In response to the people that simply hate school because they don't want to go, stop and realize that if you don't better yourself now you never will, and you will be useless to society. The kids that get kicked out of school for failing all of their classes and then fail continuation school too seriously need to realize what they are doing to themselves. People are not that stupid, they just don't care, and that's the biggest shame. How can you not realize how much of a detriment you are to society if you just go through life doing the bare minimum. I don't understand the point of just trying to do the very least. Anyway, to sum everything up I think school is important but in no way fair. It doesn't offer the same thing to everyone, but people need to reap the benefits of what is offered. Considering we have education for everyone, not taking advantage of that is just hurting yourself.

High School really isn't that hard. You guys complaining about being the outcast just have poor socializing skills. You don't like it? Tough. It's the truth. I've never met an outcast who i enjoyed talking to.I am a geek. A nerd. A techie. Who do i hang out with? The most popular kids in school. I'm a jack of all trades, master of none. I made it a goal to be at least decent at everything, so anyone i meet i can have something to talk to them about.And if i know nothing about what they are talking about? I *BLEEP*. Its really not that hard.So next time you get called a geek, instead of getting defensive embrace it, and just try to start your first day over again.

Middle is mainly the only one like that. Everyone kid goes through their annoying and backtalk time period and that is during the middle school era. Just stick with your friends, ignore the rest and have some fun. People will pick on you more if you show that it bothers you. Just shrug it off and let it be. High school gets better. People are a bit more outgoing and more chill at that point since they have stopped caring about trends as much and just are out for a good time. Dont ever be mad if someone is making fun of you for being smart because ultimately you will get the last laugh in that one. When they are going to a community college or getting a $25,000 / yr job, you will be making $50,000+ out of college and can just laugh all you want. Good luck, just chill, relax, and shrug of the losers.

Me too..

Why I Hate School

I hate my school as well. People call me like the nerdiest nerd in the world. Its not my fault I get top scores, and actually do my homework properly. They just don't bother to study, don't do their homework properly, just write on their paper "Down with homework" or something.

I go to Expand Education School, for ages 10-16. One more year and I don't have to put up with it.. Or worse??

When I was under 10, it was great.. I was never called a nerd. I didn't have to wear nerdy glasses lol.

They also blame me for things they did. I didn't do a thing. Like Grefitte. They did that.

Why was school invented? Its the worse thing that was ever invented. Even worse then swear words.

-reply by Jacob

This is what happens when you don't pay attention in school:

(NOTE: I found this on a metal grate at my school. How ironic is that?)

Posted Image

SECOND NOTE:

in case you weren't noticing or didn't see because you hate school and therefore don't go or something, "SCHOOL" is spelled wrong. (SCKOOL)