xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
csp4.0

Samus Aran Vs Masterchief

Ok, my friend brought this up one day. He is a nintendo fan so he went for Samus but my other friend went for the mastercheif (Halo).So... Even though both sides are powerful who would win? (A replicator (stargate) would!) but who would? Mastercheif or Samus?

You should look at this video: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It may not declare a winner, but it's quite action packed; it's based on the movie the Matrix.But i'd go with Samus, she seems better equipped.

I have no idea who mastercheif is, but I like samus...with the gun power, combos, missiles, morphing forms, armor, and all the stuff it seems she would win, unless this mastercheif is some super mega ultra destruction thingy ....

Edited by AlphaOfDoom (see edit history)

Samus has the most advanced technology of her time and is intelligent in terms of combat, and Master Chief has the endurance of 90,000 superhumans combined. As far as deciding a victor in an ultimate battle (and not having any reference to Haloid) they're pretty much equal and incomparable. They come from completely different games, and their backgrounds tell unique stories that are unrelated to one another. Because of this, their fighting skills and level of power vary. When it comes to opinions, though, Samus gets my vote. :P

Well you know id have to say Samus on this one, bare with me on this one this is just a thought that came into my head as i read these posts and its kinda wierd. Anyway through the entire halo series did u see master chief with an actual alive female? no i tihnk not all he got was that computer chick, now the way i see it he must be hurting pretty bad for some female attention. And thats where samus comes in, plays him like a fiddle, and then one day BAM master chief is no more.Really is there any other doubt the all mighty female wins hands down. its how it is in life and its how things will most likely stay. damn them and our male needs <_<

I guess I'm a metroid fan and haven't played halo much ...in fact only once in my life and haven't got much information from it in that time...I've played games with samus a lot..

Metroid Prime Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Super Metroid
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Super Smash Bros Melee
Super Smash Bros

And a few others that I can't remember...

So I know a lot more about Samus then Masterchief...

Well, nobody can know this for sure until we have exact specifications for weapons, range damage etc, and in comparison to the other. Like samus' default blaster can have an in-game damage per shot of maybe 90... mastercheif's assault rifle can have a in-game damage per shot of 20But you don't know how much 1 damage does in the game... heck, 1 damage in samus' universe can mean maybe 20Megatons, while Halo universe 1 damage can mean 50megatons.But anyways.We need specific technical specifications on all the weapons in real-life. And not just "in-game" damage. A good example of this would be USS Enterprise (ST) vs Daedalus class battlecruiser (SG-1/SGA). A photonic torpedo does around 90 megatons (in real life) yet a Mk. IX "Gatebuster" Naquadriah Enhanced ThermoNuke does over a gigaton of damage. Even though the phototnic torpedo seems very powerful in the episode. It will not disable the shield's of a Daedalus Class battlecruiser, while one Gatebuster will destroy many ST ships if caught in a blast wave. And also, even though Goa'uld shields in stargate look very weak, they can resist up to and over 1Gigaton of damage...I personally would need extra information to decide who would win.

Edited by csp4.0 (see edit history)

Well the thing is though Samus has more experience then Master Chief by like 20 years and with hte armor enhancement she has Master Chief would have a hard time taking her out. Besides the aliens she took are are a lot more EVIL and badazz then Master Chief, plus female bounty hunters are cooler.