xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
blood&CLASSIQUE

Is It Alright To Just Be Friends :-)

Ok well I have a boyfriend and he's the greatest boyfriend ever~ Even though we're both shy, but I think it's really cute that way. Anyways, there's this other guy I like. Well I don't like him like how I like my boyfriend. I kinda idolize this boy because he's really smart, plays flute very well (and other instruments, too), mainly cuz he's smart haha. 99% idolize and 1% looks, because I think he's so cute~ Baby face and when he smile its so cute~(and he's a bit of a nerd :P )! But ya...I feel kinda guilty...Well how I feel for my boyfriend is so different from him...ya know. Like my boyfriend is still my #1.

Notice from opaque:
Changed title from "ita alright to" to "its alright to just be friends"

First off, you never ask what it was alright to do.But I think I understand what you're asking. (kinda)In my opinion, and it's only an opinion, there's nothing to be guilty about. Nothing happened and nothing's wrong.Don't worry. It's OK to have other friends that you respect and look up to.

I agree that you havent done anything wrong, i understand why you feel guilty but you cant control these things so dont let it bother you. If however you let something happen between you then that would be a whole different story.

stay friends, its the best option. if you and your boyfriend for whatever reason don't work out, you'll have another friend to turn to, and if you still like him and he has simmilar feelings... well you can work out the rest

oops I just realised I typed the title wrong...Anyways, I like this boy as a pop-star or superstar. It doesn't get in the way of my actual realationship, it's just I feel super guilty, like I shouldn't think another guy is cute while I'm with my bf...

Well... who knows... Maybe one day you and your boyfriend might eventually break up and you could end up with the superstar guy. No one never knows.... Could be meant to be or not.

dont give thing more than it needs.hmm, for a usual friend *not a closed friend, we already act like that, rite?:P cause if give more thing or more attention, it may be a misunderstanding about relationship.., :P