xisto Community
[John]

Hey All

I'd like to start off on a good note with you all. I have been doing various programming for the last 5 or more years, I can't remember. This goes from web programming to software development and so on. I enjoy various games for the PC and 360 such all call of duty 4, counter-strike (1.6 and source) and some other things. I will be attending college next year to become a Network Engineer and Security Analyst. I already have some CISCO certificates so you can say i'm fairly good :P . My favorite web languages are html css and PHP. Programming wise they are C/C++/C#, Java, VB/.net. I know about a lot of things that aren't listed there, so if you need a hand please don't hesitate to hit the pm :P Some other things about me:

17 years old

From Canada.

I hate when people lie (pretend to know things about computers/programming but they are just rambling out of their mouth)

I enjoy skateboarding, basketball, gaming, and programming.

I am going to college next year

I built the computer i'm typing on right now

I do not stereotype people

I believe everyone deserves a second chance. (some exceptions)

wanna know something else about me? just ask :P

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Xisto, [ JOHN ].Good to see (yet) another Canadian on the Forum. It is a big place. Which section of tthe country are you from?I'm from over near the Left Coast, in the Hills on the east side of BC.Enjoy your stay, and the Hosting is worth the effort spent here on the Forums...

Thanks jlhaslip :PI am from Ontario, Canada. born and raised here, but i've never been on a plane or left the country suprisingly O_oI'm looking forward to meeting more people and getting to know a little about everyone who is willing to share a little about themselves.

Ah well hello there Mr. Goody Good John. Mr. Doesn't lie or stereotype people... You will most likely end up hating me because I am the root of all evil. Bwahahahahah.... Ok fine I'm second to the throne of the root of all evil. I guess SM would have to take that place, but I am still second! I am a coder myself. My favorite language is PHP and i absolutely despise java, but for some reason I decided to major in computer science and of course that is what I am forced to learn. *sigh*... Anyway even though you well most definitely hate me, I hope we will become very good friends. I'll see you around.

Another thing you must know about me is that I am quite sarcastic 99% of the time. I was kidding of course, but I am indeed the root of all evil :P Anyway I do hope you enjoy your stay here! And yes I do hope we'll be great friends.

Hello [John] Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Woah, another Canadian. You sound like you will be a fine addition to our little community here. You have written one of the best intros I have come across recently. Keep up the good posts.

You will need to know about operations here so you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. See you around the boards.

Welcome, welcome to our forum [John]!

I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and contribute to our forum. It is great here, and I hope you will feel that way too after some time. You sound like a good programming-dude, you will blend in with most of the people here. (Except me, I suck at such things.) ^^

But good luck, best wishes!

Bluebear

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)