xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damen

Dora Comic. A tragic ending.

Well while sitting my my system support class my friends and I get into some random and mostly weird conversations. Well one day last week we somehow got into the field of how Dora the Explorer isn't shown any more and how the person who did her voice now does the voice for Diego on "Go Diego Go!". So we started talking and it got to the point of us realizing how stupid the show is and we thought up this little idea in the comic. I was going to make an animated short of it but I just made this instead.

If anyone is not aware of the show, it is was a little cartoon where Dora would walk around on little mission and a lot of the time would ask the little kid viewers to find stuff on the screen and she would congratulate you. So this was a little funny thing that came up.

Ha, when I think of it we also came up with the idea of giant trampolines for landing spacecrafts from outer space instead of having them crash in the ocean. So they would fall on the trampoline and when it was at it's lowest point the astronauts would jump out and the ship would be flung into some jello.

Posted Image

that's one nasty ending! :P the moral lesson? NEVER STAND IN FRONT OF A RUSHING TRAIN! :P

nice drawing btw. :P

Lol yes, Dora did not have such a good ending in this little scene. Maybe I will make more with even more gruesome endings?! lolthanks for the compliment not very well draw but it is okay I suppose.