xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bird Man

Mlb 2005 who has?

OK i don't have it yet i was hoping that soem one would tell if it is good enough to buy because i don't really know. I wish i did but i don't I live for baseball so thats why i am asking if i should get it. But is the erores because of trades or is it almost up to date or what thanks plz fill me in. ( i guess i coul drent it but jsut don't want to wast money)

I enjoy the ESPN version of MLB this year, but I also enjoy the different games, especially EA's version, MVP. I enjoy mainly the way EA brought drag bunting into play and I think it was an extremely smart move.

I absolutely love MVP Baseball 2005. Easily the best baseball game I have ever played. This graphics are amazing, the pitching is awesome, the batting is cool, the fielding is great, the dynasty mode is great, the new owner mode is also amazing. In owner mode, you can build your own stadium, although it limits customizing. You can buy ice cream parlours and popcorn stands and memorabilia stores etc. Although so far I am low on money, and it takes a year our two or three to actually have a nice stadium. You have a fan happiness rating, and the higher it is, the more people will come out to show.Players will come up to you and tell you they want more playing time, or would like to extend their contract. Your scouts tell you who they think should be called up, and who should be sent down. The scout on every player is pretty awesome too. You also have a personal financial advicer, who helps you out with your financial needs. Also, you can make the game even more realistic then it already is. If you go to "website-dead", they have a ton of mods and fixes, just go to the downloads section.Overall, I would rate this game 9/9.5 out of 10. To bad ESPN bought out their rights, so EASports will not be making another MVP Baseball game next year -_-