xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fleet

Making Money On A Website

I've heard of various websites that make money through the actual websites. However, how would you make that money? Would you sell things? Services? I need a few ideas.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Moved from Business to Making Money Online.Please take the time to learn the Forum Structure better and post Topics accordingly.Thanks.

You could put ads on your site like adsense, or adbrite. But, unless your sites getting a large number of people, your probably not going to make much. There are a couple sites that you give you money for doing surveys and such, I don't personally use them but I know a couple of people who do. Another way is if you sold a particular service like web designs, or skin designs something like that.

There are also company's that give you money to visit certain websites, I make some nice cash with this :P
Greetzz

Oh really? ive heard of stuff like that.. but where do you go to sign up for something like that? is it good money or similar pay to adsense? i have ads on my website but for some reason its not revelant to my data so i don't really make good money and now adays the pay is even less then before.. when i started off it was like $1.66 every click and now its like .01 cents what the hell? does anyone know why this happens? or how the pay works? yeah just very odd.. so i wana find something else that can make some cash .. or does anyone know how i can setup my account to make the ads relevant to my data cause i think i would make much more.. right now it just shows stupid ads... so yeah my website has alot of ajax codes and div box and my ad is in a seperate div box.. but i like it that way.. i see other sites similar like their ad is on the left or right hand column in a seperate box.. anyone know anything about this?

These are called pay per click web sites. I am currently trying bux.to which seems to be the best. You just click the the daily ads published on the site and they pay you 0.01 $ per click. If you have referrals you get the same amount when they click. I mean when I get 0.01 $ my referree gets 0.01 $ too.

You can checkout your money when it reaches 10 $.

If you consider to be a part of it please enter babyboomer in the referral section section. If you leave this section empty you are unreferred. They sell unreferred users in bundles like 50 or 100. So you can at least do me the favor instead of being sold.

Thanx.

Hello again guys. I just saw something and wanted to share. bux.to has a forum and a post shows something amazing.

The guy earnes more than 13000 $! Here is the link: click here!

There are also other posts(a lot) representing earnings about 5K!!!

Please do not forget to enter babyboomer in the referral box if are going to use it.

Thanx all.

I've heard of various websites that make money through the actual websites. However, how would you make that money? Would you sell things? Services? I need a few ideas.

the best idea it's to put ads on your websites with a personel work(like e-lern)

There are a ton of ways to make money online. I'm working with a program right now called Abunza. They sell ebooks. Basically you get a website set up for you (Or you could make your own) and every time a sale is generated through your website, you get paid $947. So really all you have to do is advertise your website.

You can check it out here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Also, on the first page you can get the free report which tells you how to top earners in Abunza are making all their money. It also teaches you the best way to advertise the website.

Let me know what you think of it.

Hey guys, just to keep you posted; i reached over 10 $ and requested my money. Better than nothing, eh? If you are someone who works with his computer all day long, this is a very easy way to make money. As I said, better than nothing. (Read previous posts for information)I will let you know when I get the money.Doesn't hurt to try...Thanx.

Edited by babyboomer (see edit history)

Google Adsense is the perfect way-

5 cents per click, easy set-ups, and includes many more features for your own website.

Here are some features and questions for you~

---------------------------------

How much will I earn through this program?

The Google ads you are able to display on your content pages can be either cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-1000-impressions (CPM) ads, while AdSense for search results pages show exclusively CPC ads. This means that advertisers pay either when users click on ads, or when the advertiser's ad is shown on your site. You'll receive a portion of the amount paid for either activity on your website. Although we don't disclose the exact revenue share, our goal is to enable publishers to make as much or more than they could with other advertising networks.

The best way to find out how much you'll earn is to sign up and start showing ads on your webpages. There's no cost, no obligation, and getting started is quick and easy. You can sign up now from the AdSense home page at https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=3-GWxCTWt89HsBlQWCE0BQ .

Once you're a part of Google AdSense, you can view your earnings at any time by logging in to your account at https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=3-GWxCTWt89HsBlQWCE0BQ and clicking the Reports tab. You'll be able to see the total number of page and ad unit impressions, ad clicks, clickthrough rate, effective CPM, and your total earnings so you can get an idea of how well the program is performing for you and how much you can expect to earn over time in the program.

You can also find more information about our payment schedule in our Payments Guide.

--------------------------------

What is adsense??

AdSense for search is for publishers who wish to provide web search for their users, directly from any webpage. AdSense for search results pages use Google's search to provide relevant results, and the search results pages are customizable to fit with your site's theme. In addition, results pages are monetized with Google ads that are targeted to the user's query - providing useful information for the user, and a new revenue stream for publishers.

To add AdSense for search to your webpages, simply complete our online application. If your site is approved, we'll provide you with code to insert into your webpages that will generate our AdSense for search box anywhere on your page. We also pay you for each click. Remember not to click them yourself!

-------------------------------

I earned about 42$ from adsense from my MyBB Forum. I'm pretty sure you'll like the service!

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy must be placed in Quote tags.

Readme ~ Rules ~ AUP