xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dannym23

Grafix-portal Please Visit And Review

Grafix-Portal

Grafix-Portal is a grafix forum that me and my friend made to allow members to post the grafix work they have made on software like photoshop or coral draw etc. We dont have many members yet becuase we havent advertsied anywhere and need to see what people think of it. We offer support all through the day to up coming members wanting advise from the pro's. We run SOTM competitions every month and the winner gets great prizes. We have a download section and a gallery to showcase work and allow them to be downloaded. Please visit it by CLICKING HERE. Thanks.

Notice from jlhaslip:

Removed information about your Web-Histing site.

Not allowed to advertise here.

Please re-read the Xisto rules.

Well first I start with the forum skin good color combination, now just replace the header with something else so people don't have to be confuse with the creator of skin website and yous. Also I drop the gate way look because its rather annoying people have to click on these links just to register and stuff, and on top of that its bad SEO doing that as well so just do a direct link into the forums. By the way the "what are you waiting for" link is broken so look at that right quick. Also it is kind of redundant to have a download link in your main nav and in your forum, so remove the one in the forum and just use the download link in the main nav. As for the category set up it look fine right now since your starting out but plan to reorganize when it becomes bigger.

Yeah that skin confused me a lot too. I didn't realize the head was part of the skin, I thought it was part of your actual website and I didn't quite understand at first what I was looking at. It's a very nice skin but in my opinion, if all your site contains is a forum, you should at least make the skin for the forum yourself.

ye, i have been having alot of problems with the codes i write and making them so they are compatiable with vista, xp, mac etc and internet browsers like ie, firefox, safari etc. most of these codes have been sorted and currently have a skin in development that will have these codes intergrated and working withou problems. please comeback and see what we have done with the site in the time you have last visited. thanks.

I've seen that skin else where before. Simple and slick, which I like. I couldn't be bothered to register, but I like how Guest can only see one forum which promotes the whole forum and gives you reason to register.The Sig of the week is a good feature, shame it's at the bottom really. I didn't notice it untill I check who made the skin. Perhaps add content to the "Affiliates | Advertise | Link To Us" section.I like the annoucement part at the top, very classy. The news scroller is okay, but at first glance I didn't read any of it. I personally hate news scrollers.Overall a nice looking site. I can't say anything much about the content of threads or posts though as I didn't look at any.