xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
csp4.0

Ra3 Announced By Ea!

I just got confirmation.
We don't know the size of the enemy forces but all indications indicate of a massive assault on all Allied Headquarters throughout the world...
How? Why, doesn't really matter now... What does matter is that from this point on, the Third Soviet Uprising has begun! *Hellmarch 2 begins*

Ok, The Red Alert 3 beta has been announced. To get in you will have to purchase a copy of the upcoming C&C3: Tiberium Wars: Kane's Wrath. Only participating countries will be participating. So go to http://www.commandandconquer.com/ and go see for yourself!

oh, and here's a bit more info...Red Alert 3 will feature a co-op campaign, those people who don't want to play with their friends (or more likely don't have any friends) can choose from a range of different AI generals that all have different personalities.Also not only will it have the Allied and Soviet factions but also an unidentified faction (why does EA have to make every game they are making to THREE FACTIONS!).I just hope that it ain't no 'Rebellion' or 'Pact that disagrees with the allies or soviets' or even 'bounty hunters' but I do HOPE that it is yuri or something like him.Anyhoo...I just hope that EA is going to make this game AS GOOD AS Red Alert 2. I also HOPE that EA will not make this game with a really bad storyline that doesn't have anything to do with RA2 or Yuri's revenge.