xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ridwans

Cc : Red Alert3

I'm looking forward to this, I've got Red Alert 2 on PC and Red Alert 1 on the Playstation. Both great games. Number 3 is going to be awesome. I'm a big Command and Conquer fan and from what i've seen of the screenshots they're going to focus on the sea abit more then in Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. Which is going to be great. I hope they adopt the good quilitys from the online aspects of Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. It should be out for Christmas I guess.

Oh my god Red Alert 3 is going to be so great! I had red alert 1 and 2, and most of the other command and conquer games as well! Has anyone ever played dune 2000?Anyways what I get from the plot is this: After red alert 2, the Soviets try to get a time machine to kill Einstien, but then they do something bad and create an alternate reality in which theres a new super power, the japanese, and they do some wierd stuff, with this girl who has awesome telekenetic powers and can flip a 60000 ton ship lawlz.So the graphics are REAAALY great, and most of the fighting is gonna be on water. And did I mention the graphics are really great? And did I also mention that I'm a fan of Command And Conquer? I give this game 5/5 stars,

Red Alert 3 has already been produced as Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. This is the third command & conquer game.

In Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars:
The command management toolbar is same as in Red Alert 2.
The view of buildings and units are similar to Generals.
When you create a unit from Barracks, it came with a group of 4-5 units of battalion, this is similar to The Lord of The Rings the Battle For Middle Earth.

In Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, EA Games has mixed Red Alert + Generals + Middle Earth.
This game is excellent. :)

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

LOL @ Erdemir

Cc : Red Alert3

CnC3 TW is NOT the next Red Alert XD, what a n00b, Red ALert 3 is out now, for all you n00bs out there, if you buy Kane's Wrath, it comes with a Beta Key for Red Alert 3, unfrotunetely, you can't use it anymore, since the Beta has ended lololol, well, you might, but what's the point. So yeh, Tiberium Wars is a completely seperate game, what's even more funny, abour his post is that it had already been annoucned by then XD

-reply by Overseer