xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

Illinois Shooting another idiot kills others and himself

well yesterday,valantines day,i heard this news about this, well it goes like this basicly this guy goes to the school and stafts shooting in a class room for apperently no reson.yesterday i was said that injusred about 19 people and killed himself but now and killed 6,they latter died at hospitals, people including himself.well apperantly he was a very good student and had already left the school. he'd been taking meds i guess that could have been the reason why he went nutsicoocoo.

article: here

That is pretty terrible there. I heard that it was not the only case this week. Few more cases of school shooting happened as well. Is it true? I wonder what makes them behaving like that. Because of medication really? Oya, no offense, but I am curious, are cases like these only happening in USA or in other countries as well?

So. Do criminals in your country manage to get their hands on guns anyway?Shooting people in IL is pretty much illegal too. And guns are outlawed on school campuses there too, unless you're a law enforcement officer. I guess the guy decided not to pay attention to that law...

This is stupid, really is. Innocent people killed again and the person killing them all, is dead. You can't punish a dead person. This is a great reason why Guns should be banned, so innocent everyday people don't get killed by some maniac loser.

I don't think it's a matter of gun ownership or of psychiatric history. A lot of people have psychiatric problems without doing this kind of stuff, and criminals will get weapons regardless of the laws the same way they get illegal drugs. All gun control laws do a lot of times is stop ordinary citizens from getting the weapons needed to defend themselves, although of course there should be some limits; I don't know why an ordinary citizen needs access to rocket launchers or assault weapons, for example.I think a lot of the problem comes from the media. More and more violence and nudity is shown in the media and the media will show violent stories on the front page but good news in the back of the newspaper. Kids are getting saturated by horrible content and it's a miracle if they DON'T grow up with violent or sexualized tendencies as a result. Look at movies and how they teach kids to deal with their problems. Studies have shown time and again that this stuff is impacting our society but people want to blame psychiatric problems and what not.Well, guess what: people had the same psychiatric issues 100 years ago but didn't feel the need to go shooting everyone up then. This is happening more and more frequently and it's clearly a more complex issue than people just having psychiatric illnesses.

That is pretty terrible there. I heard that it was not the only case this week. Few more cases of school shooting happened as well. Is it true? I wonder what makes them behaving like that. Because of medication really? Oya, no offense, but I am curious, are cases like these only happening in USA or in other countries as well?

where are you from?

and also, its illegal to shoot people anywhere. Its either assult and or murder//manslaughter//homicide. so yeah. illeagal every where.