xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
somertonlord

How To Impress A Guy tips for impressing a guy

If you have met a guy you really like, you've come to the right place

Here are five tips on how to impress a guy

1.Don't throw yourself at the guy, just say hi and engage in conversation.
2.Don't be nervous just talk to the guy like you already know him.
3.Tell the guy a bit about yourself.
4.find out a bit about what he likes and talk about it for a bit.
5.when you have finished talking just say bye/see you later or if you are a slang kid say ''safe''.

Never give him your phone number unless he asks for it or you know him well enough to know he wants it and don't chat to him every minute or so because boys need their space. :P

Notice from rvalkass:

The Hosting Request forum is for hosting requests only. Moved into the Dating section.

I'd just like to add a few tipsIf you do call the guy, don't talk for hours on end if he doesn't talk much, I honestly get very bored with it and a 20 minute conversation is waay too long for me; however, talking in person is great.Have fun when your around him, you don't want to be in a relationship that isn't fun.Respect his space, let him have time to do the stuff he needs to doAs a guy, I must say the biggest turnoff is a clingy and controlling girlfriend, I need my space and I need to be able to do what I need to do without the 20 questions.And the #1 rule is trust the guy unless he gives you a reason not to trust him

Well, from personal experience as a guy, I respect a woman who is more independent. My best relationships have been with people like that, and my worst relationships are with people who say things like "I'll do anything for you." If you truly love someone, the anything phrase is alright sometimes, but definitely not if it's a highschool relationship that's been going for less than a month (which happened to me).Also... I'm not sure about that "safe" thing. It's a bit... dated. I don't think I've heard anyone use it recently.

Well, from personal experience as a guy, I respect a woman who is more independent. My best relationships have been with people like that, and my worst relationships are with people who say things like "I'll do anything for you." If you truly love someone, the anything phrase is alright sometimes, but definitely not if it's a highschool relationship that's been going for less than a month (which happened to me).
Also... I'm not sure about that "safe" thing. It's a bit... dated. I don't think I've heard anyone use it recently.

''Everybody in my school says it. :P
Edited by somertonlord (see edit history)

5.when you have finished talking just say bye/see you later or if you are a slang kid say ''safe''.

Never give him your phone number unless he asks for it or you know him well enough to know he wants it and don't chat to him every minute or so because boys need their space. :P

Notice from rvalkass:

The Hosting Request forum is for hosting requests only. Moved into the Dating section.

1.agree if you do throw yourself at us we'll think your a horlet and i personaly would keep away.
2.i never realy notice nervousness unless the person stutterts alot and or reapeat something abunch of time if you think you would get nerveous when trying to impress a guy just reherst what your going to say but make sure it sounds natural (but most guy would feel arogent if they felt that a girl was nervous to talk to them)
3.you have to tell them about yourself but nerver let that be the begining of the making it seem like you guys like exactly the same things most guys including myself finds that kinda of creepy(you know to date yourself)
5.saying good bye should not happen untill you have to leave or they have to but make sure it's not beacause of a strange auckword silence.

yah dont give your phone number unless he asks for it beacause he wants to keep in touch

personal help

How To Impress A Guy

If yo really want to impress us, try to be bubbly. Act like you enjoy being around us. If we are on the phone and don't talk or respond very much wrap up what you have to say. When you ramble on and on it is a serious turn off.If you are playing a sport with us don't try to let us win all the time. If we are hanging with our guy friends, DO NOT pull us away unless it is important. That turns off us and our friends. Mostly just be your self.

Never give him your phone number unless he asks for it or you know him well enough to know he wants it and don't chat to him every minute or so because boys need their space. :lol:

I have to disagree with number 1. I know for a fact if a girl throws herself on me I cannot resist. Guys are weak to their sexual urges so if you are super hot it will be a lot easier to get guys. Dress to impress. If you are wearing cloths that make you look unsexy then you lower your chances of guys noticing you. Most times guys will be shy just like you probably are so just make the first move, Saying Hi can be enough to get the ball rolling. You will never know if you don't take a chance right? Keep the conversation simple, threes been many times where I've gotten hints from girls but I'm too slow to follow lol, After they are gone I finally click but its too late. If your interested make sure he knows.

How to Impress a MALE!

How To Impress A Guy

Imm a femallee.

Of course. =]

And I use to never get any guy in my bed. Than I relizedd. What am I doing wrong? I make my self looking goood. I'm bubbly. Not too clingy. Smiles.. Flirts.. D size boobs. With a slim body and bubble butt haha but I never had my breats out for guys to see or anything. So instead they always go for the girls with their nipple nearly showing and a dress so wen they bend over yuu can see their undies. I don't want to lower my slef down. But is that the only way?

Please help.

-reply by Jennifer

I've been talking to a guy recently but I've known him since last year. He asked for my phone number a couple of days ago but I don't know if he's interested. How can I tell?Also, when I get really nervous, I start texting on my phone. I know it's rude but I can't help it. Do guys get annoyed of girls texting when they're trying to have a conversation with them?

-reply by Kari

Iv;e known this boy in my year for like a year now and when I was new to the school we didnt talk cos he was a duuuude to cool for me all that sort of stuff. We go wakebaording together and things and at the end of last year we spoke about going out but never did. At the start of this grade we got really close... walking places together... Webcam... Waiting at eachothers locker its just amazing (: we spoke about dating and he thought I liked his best friend so was a bit confussed but when I told him I didnt like his bestfriend he was like Oh thats cool, lets just think about it then ;) He asked me to the cinema but his rents wouldnt let him. I'm on holiday just now and people at school says he misses me but I'm not sure. He facebooks me everday and things. But there is this other girl who likes him and he facebooks her alot too.

What should I do next ? please help x

Laters

-question by Mwah6789

Guys like girls who have confidence, and most guys like a challenge. Give him indicators of interest, but don't throw yourself at him because he'll think you have no life. Smile a lot and be funny. As people have said, guys don't like to talk on the phone for hours on end. If a guy asks for your number, and it isn't because you two are best buddies, then he will most likely call you. Texting on occasion can be flirty, but don't carry out text conversations, because this will probably anger him. Some of today's generation might find it acceptable, but I know I wouldn't want a girl who textsme constantly. Show him that you are a girl of high value. You don't have to be super-smart, but most guys like a girl who uses her brain. Also, most guys don't like girls who claim to be "complete klutzes" (a LOT of girls say this...).  Be able to laugh at your mistakes, and don't let anyone take advantage of you.

This will get you into a guy's mind. Once you're in there, and he's displaying interest, stay that way until he asks you on a date! If you can give him a great time on the date (by being funny, enjoyable, and independent), he will be into you. He will likely ask you out again, and when it feels right, you two will form a relationship.

Hope this helps.

impress a guyHow To Impress A Guy

1. You have to be popular thats for sure because even if your hot he wont ask you out because he thinks you make him look bad stupid thing I know 

2.Be funny when your around him

3.Don't make it obviouse that you like him so that makes him fall for you more

4.Don't be toooooo confident with him its a tottal turn off sometimesguys like shy girls

5.Give him some space because thers this girl I know shes popular the boys popular as well and cute and she doesnt leave the guy alon and she keeps hugging him hanging on him and it is tottaly obviouse he doesnt like it

6.Don't push him give him some time to know you ;]

I hope that helped :D ;]

-reply by someone

If you are playing a sport with us don't try to let us win all the time.

Agreed! Hey, if you're better at a sport, show it! That's the perfect way to be able to spend more time together--because the guy will almost always be competitive enough to keep trying.

I have to disagree with number 1. I know for a fact if a girl throws herself on me I cannot resist. Guys are weak to their sexual urges so if you are super hot it will be a lot easier to get guys. Dress to impress. If you are wearing cloths that make you look unsexy then you lower your chances of guys noticing you. Most times guys will be shy just like you probably are so just make the first move, Saying Hi can be enough to get the ball rolling. You will never know if you don't take a chance right? Keep the conversation simple, threes been many times where I've gotten hints from girls but I'm too slow to follow lol, After they are gone I finally click but its too late. If your interested make sure he knows.

Seriously, guys are only as weak as they lead themselves to believe. However, guys generally do have strong urges, as "sonesay" pointed out. And while I think you shouldn't dress in disgusting apparel, I also think that dressing modestly is a good idea. I think guys respect girls that respect themselves. You may not draw as much attention as the partly-dressed crowd, but you'll be attracting the "stronger" guys.

Imm a femallee.Of course. =]

And I use to never get any guy in my bed. Than I relizedd. What am I doing wrong? I make my self looking goood. I'm bubbly. Not too clingy. Smiles.. Flirts.. D size boobs. With a slim body and bubble butt haha but I never had my breats out for guys to see or anything. So instead they always go for the girls with their nipple nearly showing and a dress so wen they bend over yuu can see their undies. I don't want to lower my slef down. But is that the only way?

Please help.

-reply by Jennifer

If all you want is sex, I guess that's the easiest way. You'll get sex, but no respect, and no guy is going to really care about anything but your body if that's all you advertise. If you dress modestly and only advertise your character, your likes, your dislikes, etc., any guy that shows interest in you is probably more genuine.

I would say that any guy like the ones you described are probably not worth trying to get.

And I'm a guy, in case you don't see my avatar.

Come on guyz are easy to impress. Just leans something about sports and computers and you're almost done. :P Also don't talk to much just say things that are funny don't talk about fashion or don't tell a 15 minute story about your adventure when you acquired your last pair of shoes. Offer to pay your side on a date, and jump on the guy. We just love that. B)) It depends on the age and other factors but usually guys have a lot of work at picking up girls so it's a nice change when the girls jumps us. The trick here is how you do it if you just jump him and have sex on the firs date or even second and if you don't talk before and you connect then you'll get no respect and be treated like a b****. So what you have to do is talk with him and make him see that you have lots in common, also say cool things like a story from a party that you've been to and something funny happened. After the talk you can't jump him with a kiss or something and then he will think that you are open minded and wow you can't find to many girls like that in our days. Hope it makes sense. B)