xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
somertonlord

Do You Find School Boring Importance of school

If you think school is boring you are wrong. bunking school all time won't get you anywhere.1.you will end up with a dead end job stuck in debt wishing you were still in school.2.you won't have the knowledge to get higher paying jobs.3.You might not be able to pay off your mortgages.4.you might have to work graveyard shifts at work.5.you might even have to get more than one job.So remember stay in school and have a better life later on. :P

High School's are not boring. In fact, for us here, High School is the time where you could have the freedom! Well, I mean, your parents will now let you go if you have some friend appointments, attend concerts, and others. Our High School Campus is very big and it is s refreshing there and you can enjoy yourself there.-Amiel

I necessarily like the class room part, or the homework part, but I love being able to hang out with friends without driving into town. I keep my grades up though, but school would be alot better without homework; though, i know it helps make us remember stuff (that's why i have problems on tests i didn't do the homework for, lol)

yah definately scholl is not boring at all (and that's no sarcasm). the only persons i think that would find school boring is those people that's not very smart and has a hard time so they grow to hate it and get tired of school quickly. even if you find scholl hard the way to have fun at school is not by just going to class doing your work and that's it you should do some extra coricular activities like some sprt of sport or join a club.

School is boring. At least the classes. And I am not one of "those" who is not very smart, and I am not having a hard time. School is hard, and boring. But I can not skip it, then I would be stupid. It is okey to think that school is horrible and all that, but I see no reason why someone should skip classes.I may think school is boring... I do think so. But that does not mean that I do not care about school, skips classes and all that. But I am tired of it, but if I really want to get a good job sometime in the future I need to try. Try as hard as I can... but that does not change the fact that I think school is quite boring. ^^

I've worked part-time and those jobs are way too boring compared to school life. School is definitely not boring! In fact, if I had money, I want to go to school forever, but I can't anyway. Honestly, if you have good friends in school, life in school cannot be boring. It may be horrible sometimes, but at least you've got your friends with you.