xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darran

Renewing With Ch How can I get about to it?

It has been 8 months since I started hosting with Xisto - Web Hosting, and through the service I have been getting, it is pretty obvious who I intend on choosing for another year. I would like to renew my subscription 4 months before. I am currently using the budget plan B and intend to use the same plan. I also need to renew my domain name, how is all this going to be processed? Does a 1 yr renewal add on to the existing 4 months of hosting time I have or does it overwrite it? Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you for choosing Xisto - Web Hosting Darran and supporting Xisto :P Yes, you can renew it and it will be extended. You need not worry about your package getting overwritten.

In order to renew your hosting and domain registration, you will have to send a support ticket to CH-SALES at https://support.xisto.com/

We will add a custom invoice to your account and renew your hosting upon payment.

Thank you,

Shree

Please submit a ticket and I shall explain there. I might require some confidential details about your account.Thank you,Shree

I have already submitted a ticket and the wonderful staff at Xisto - Web Hosting has replied me.One quick question, if at any point of time during my hosting period I want to upgrade to a better hosting plan, will my current one be void?For e.g. I am using Plan B now, but what if at any point of time, I want to upgrade to Plan C. Is there any complications involved? If so, please let me know.