xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bizchina

Hi Tech

IN the US, Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) now account for 30 to 40 percent of all new signage. In Japan, that figure has hovered at less than 5 percent. But at Tokyo's annual Sign and Display Show this past September, there was ample evidence to prove that LEDs are a rising force--especially if they're white.

Copied: http://www.findarticles.com/?noadc=1

Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

Bussiness China, I found that piece of worthless knowledge quite enjoyable, all two lines of it. As a matter of fact, it has made my day. That must be a good conversation starter, and attracts the opposite sex i imagine.

its not actually as worthless as you may think. In the future - we shall be using LED's in places where we normally use bulbs perhaps - much brighter- now that they are able to produce white leds' successfully. We are already seeing leds used in car rear lights - and in other areas too - just some more useless information to help you attract the opposite sex!

IN the US, Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) now account for 30 to 40 percent of all new signage. In Japan, that figure has hovered at less than 5 percent. But at Tokyo's annual Sign and Display Show this past September, there was ample evidence to prove that LEDs are a rising force--especially if they're white.

38945[/snapback]

That is an INCREDIBY random fact. I shall bear that in mind.

Yet MORE info to attract the opposite sex:

Did you know that the maker of the blue LED was recently awarded $8 million in compensation, as someone stole his idea? And all for inventing something about 5mm high, too. Nice. Would anyone like to steal my idea of the gold LED?