xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chromazone

Huxley mmofps

has anyone seen the stuff on huxley i mean it looks amazing its a fps thats mmo and it will be for xbox 360 and pc it looks amazing and you can decide whether to play as one faction or the other which is neat because it opens the door to different weapons and options for what side you play as. so in a way this game is bringing us something new that hasn't been done before a new style of fps. its like halo on steroids wit ha story that lets you play as good or bad factions. both factions have resonably well weapons but are different than eachother so i believe this will be a unique gamming experiance for all gammers.

yes, i saw something the other day about itit does look like an awesome game considering it will be an mmo fpsi dont belive i have seen many like it, (if any)i hope it will bring a new edge to the fps gaming