xisto Community
alex1985

Recovery Cds Software Needed?

I bought a new laptop which is ASUS Model: F3S and I came up with the question how I can make recovery CDs in the case it will crash. I did not get them when I bought a laptop. Moreover, there are not build in software to do it.So, help me, please as soon as possible.

Phone ASUS and ask them to send the recovery CDs to you. They save money by not putting them in the box with the laptop, and it looks like they just couldn't be bothered to make the software :o They should send the CDs out free of charge when you ask for them - after all, you have paid for that copy of Windows on there, are you are entitled to a backup copy.

I bought a new laptop which is ASUS Model: F3S and I came up with the question how I can make recovery CDs in the case it will crash. I did not get them when I bought a laptop. Moreover, there are not build in software to do it.
So, help me, please as soon as possible.

What model of ASUS are you using? Mine, ACER, have a software something like a Recovery Disk. Always remember, when you open or run your newly bought laptop, run that program first, because it should backup the "Default" settings of your new laptop onto a CD or DVD. I personally recommend to use DVDs because with CDR, you'll end up with more than 4-6 cds, on a DVD, you'll only use one. Single layer. 4.35 GB one. :o

Actually, I bought the model F3S of ASUS. So, anybody has any suggestions how to make recovery CDs right now or not.

The recovery disk program etc, find it on the Programs menu. I assume you are using windows, right?