xisto Community
nascarguy123

I Want To Get To Know This Girl

well, don't shout at her...figure out a school event that you think she might enjoy attending and see if you can 'hang out' with her at that event. go to the movies with some friends. ask her for tutoring in a class. carry her books home for her. (am I that old?)offer to wash her car.start slow and easy. let her get to know you a little bit at a time.And good luck with it.

Um, well just talk to her and get to know her a little bit. Just casually talk to her in class and maybe ask her if she wants to come and hang out with you and some friends over the weekend. (at this point being alone could be really awkward.) Other than that just... be nice and be yourself I guess.

Sit down and analyze - is she really the one? If yes - try finding a common friend (resources such as myspace and facebook are a great place for doing so) and make him (her) accidentally arrange a meeting for you two. And then - take action, become friends with her, get to know her better - give some presents, go together somewhere, etc. You know. All standart. As I understand, your trouble is just starting everything off.

If you REALLY want to have a real and honest relationship with this girl you are talking about, then, first, you must have certain qualities that if you do not have, you will have a tuff time having now and in the future any girl, most likely you will have to pay for one, if you know what i mean.Those qualities are just a few, but they are: honesty, trustworthy, handsome, presentable (always with good and presentable clothes, haircut, presentable hands, nails, eyes, good shoes (very important, do not question this, i know what i am talking), and you must know how to talk to a girl, be sensitive to her feelings and thoughts, be a good listener, always listen to her, girls love to talk, they die if they do not talk all that they feel and that they live trough every day, they must let it all all, especially if really need to talk about a problem, a big problem, a bad situation they lived a long ago or even more especially if they are living the problem atthe moment, they love a man that they can talk too, you will get true love from a girl and you will truly love a girl after, and only after, you create a real/honest/trustworthy relationship.If you want to have this girl you are talking about, first try to get closer to her, but give her space to do her own things, they ove to have space to do what they want without stress, they love a guy they can talk too, make love too (you must have a good hardware to give her pleasure/happyness in bed, if not, you must really have a lot of other good qualities, AND A LOT of them if you are not good in bed, beleave me, they love to have sex or to make love to the man they love, of course if you get her love, her heart, she will not need for you to be good in bed, but it helps to make her happy), so, i am tired of talking now, i have a lot of experience in getting a girl atention from my past, now i am with girl, which is the girl of my all life, the woman i love, really love, i have some good qualities, some bad defects, but everyone has good and bad points, the most important is to have respect and to help each one, in a relationship between a man and a woman in resolving each and every problem/situation each and every day of your life.After you conquer her, always keep the same image you gave her when you first met her, do not give her a different image from the first impressions you gave her which was the impressions you used to conquer her, DO NOT FORGET THIS OR SAY HER GOODBYE FOREVER.If you want to talk more about this subject, or this girl you want to conquer her love or just her friendship, whatever, email me at lyon111@gmail.com , i will help you to conquer her without a doubt, but you must folow exactly all the steps and things i tell you to do, or else do not even send me a message, i hate to help a person and he/she do not listen 100% what i am saying, so first thing well about it and then contact me or do not contact me, your choice.

hi......................... want to know that, which type of girl is this.very easy to get it. first of all go to her and then try to talk to9 her and then try her toconvenced that she want to be your friend

Oh god, and you dont know how annoying that is for girls, when guys like them and they dont approach them..since most of the time it is mutual, and if you dont grow some cajones to talk to her, she ends up thinking that you dont like her at all..well i think you should try to find her on like myspace, or facebook (social networking) if you cant talk to her in personand be like hey whats up, blah blah blah, then AFTER YOU TALK OR A WHILE ask her if she wants to hang out and stuff.. (ofcourse please try to carry on the conversation in person if you happen to see her, dont act like you dont know her)oh and try to find things you have in common and stuff, that will make it easier to ask her to hang out.. since you can do something you both like