xisto Community
garbage

Possibly The Final Update I think I got it now.

Well after several months and who knows how many days and hours spent I think I have the look and feel that I want for my site.

I have worked hard on it trying to builf my resources. so if you have the time check it out let me know what you think..

A Trap 17 Hosted Site

Garbage, did you test the site in IE7? The reason is the whole site looks good minus the header. Your SABAS logo and nav titles overlap and are both on the right side. Probably just a CSS issue so you might want to look into it. Otherwise, it looks good and attractive.

Wow, that does look good! Definitely looks like you've spent a lot of time on it and adding lots of great resources :D And the fact that your layout is that amazing green colour... well... I love green :o It's my favourite colour and it makes your site look very nice. Sorry for sounding weird or something, but I really like it!I also initially looked at it in Firefox because that just happened to be the browser that I am using at the time, but then also checked it out in Explorer 7, because of what fffanatics mentioned, and yes, it's also overlapped on my screen. I'm not really sure how to fix something like that.. but my guess too is that it's a CSS issue, so something that you might be able to play around with to see if you can get it straightened out.Anyway, aside from that it's looking great! Keep up the good work :D

Wow.Fast loading for a Joomla site :PDid you make the template yourself or just 'inspired'?If you did it yourself.. I must say.. great turnout!Doesn't Xisto have mod_rewrite active? why don't you activate sef support?Also, I'm guessing this is version 1.0.x; did you try the 1.5 series?Cheers ^^

Very nice layout. Not too crowded, but very flashy (in a good way) at the same time. Loaded fast as lightning. The content that you have up so far is of a good quality as well. The only comment that I'm going to make is that I believe you misspelled 'prefer' in the poll. But again, very nice. And I really appreciate how you managed to make advertisements present without making them get in the way of the actual site's content. Major kudos to you. You obviously spent a long time designing this and the outcome is very pleasing to the eye.

it's very nice, but you need to fix the banner, when you view it in internet explore 7 the banner is behind the nav links and is getting in the way of the latest news and other stuff, but other than that it's great.