xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerman_1973

Lost Odyssey New from the creator of Final Fantasy

GameTrailers.com has posted a review for the new XBOX 360 RPG Lost Odyssey in both Standard and High definition formats and it's extremely positive. The newest project from former Square Enix employees and Hironobu Sakaguchi, the creator of the Final Fantasy franchise, tells the story of an immortal warrior with amnesia who searches for his past after a military field operation restores some of his memories.

This RPG combines standard RPG elements with sci-fi mecha and a heart-touching emotional storyline that sets this one apart from other cookie-cutter Japanese RPGs in the market today. Check this one out.

STORY: 9.6
DESIGN: 8.0
GAMEPLAY: 8.3
PRESENTATION: 9.5

OVERALL: 8.8

High definition: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Standard definition: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by Dangerman_1973 (see edit history)

song..?

Lost Odyssey

Hello my naem is dylan in my social studies class we have to make podcasts/videos I have chosen the theme song for your game and was wondering if I could possibly use it in my video. This video is about child prostitution and how it should be stopped.

P.S.- I can e-mail you the video when its finished of you would like

Thanks Dylan

And if you don't know does anyone know the e-mail for the guy I could speak to about this?

-question by dylan

korn_4_ever_69 a.t. hotmail.com