xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damen

The World Goes Round! A simple little animation.

I am always teaching little things about flash to my friend Sabina. So usually what I do is just think of a little clip I want to animate and do it to make sure I can, then go through it with her step by step. I admit to not knowing strenuous amounts about flash but I do know my basics and a lot of little things. So if she believes I can help her at all, I will sure try. I usually teach myself everything so it is fun to be able to help others.

So onto my newest little lesson. Some may have seen in tutorials in places not sure if there are any out there. But this isn't really a tutorial more or less telling you how I did it.

For the swf.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Might want to make the screen size a little smaller so it runs smoother, I was too lazy to make an html file to size it down. (edited with html)

And the fla.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

download it and look through it all. I made sure to label all the of layers for you so you can see what is what. Most all little clips I make are only one frame long as this one is. Movie clips inside the one frame can make it as long as you need but the one frame makes it tidier.

The earth was made with a mask and a flat picture, same with the clouds just going the other way. The stars is just and easy fade in and out. The text is suppose to resemble a neon light coming on. That is just a movieclip for the dropping of it, then when it gets to the pendulum I have it stop the frame on a new movieclip that does the swinging back and forth.

Pretty simple over all, but just a fun little thing that anyone can make with basic knowledge.

Feel free to edit the fla if you like, but please don't pass it off as your own, don't know why you would but just telling y'all.

Edited by Damen (see edit history)