xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XtothaZ

Once In A Lifetime Love true story

Last year near the end of april my family moved beside my dad's cousin(age, 50) and his "more than a girlfriend but not his wife spouse(melinda, age 27). A few months later my grandma died. I meet melinda for the first time the day after the funeral. She came over to my house to talk to my sister. She ended up staying and we took some shots of vodka. We ended up naked in the pool playing truth or dare, but all we did was kiss. We went back inside. Everything had calmed down by then.we held hands until we fell asleep. The next evening went about the same way except this time we went to her house.(by the way my dad's cousin works nights)Things went smooth, 1 thing lead to another and we had sex. From that moment on we were trying to see each other as much as possible. It was hard keeping it a secret. I would sneek out at night and walk up to her house. We got real close after awhile. Lust turned into love. This went on for about seven months.Then the worst happened. We got to careless, and showed our feeling for one another in front of some friends. They got pissed at us one time and told my dads cousin about us. he kicked her out for about a week and then took her back on certain conditions: i'm not allowed up there and she's not allowed down at my house.she didn't have much of a choice, she had to take the deal because he was the only person she had to live with or the only person who supported her.It's a shame, things were getting serious right before things went down...she's probably the only person i'll ever love............i just wish i could have been a little older with a place of my own ... things would have worked out then..mabye(if you're gonna reply to this please don't be a jackass, this stuff really happened and i still get depressed about it sometimes)

as far as i know, what starts in lust usually stays in lust. let me tell you what i think, there is two type or relationships: short term and long term. when it is a short term relationship 90% of the times you get involved with the person far faster than with a long term one. usually both are far more easy to get, phyisical affection comes in very early in the relationship and its even usually the start of the relationship... what i mean, it usually starts as that girl its hot i want to have her. that kind of relationship almost grows up fruits. you barely really know the person who you are with and after maybe 6 months (thats my experience) you start to see the bad side of the person you didnt know. then relationships crash because its not what they expected and they didnt know what to expect since they didnt know each other that much before getting together. i was in a relationship similar to yours, for around 5 months, and it really was never love... my "girl friend" was really hurt but she knew it wasnt love, it was a bit hurt too thought, but we were together for the physical. separation always hurtsnow if you want a long term, take it a little bit slower. get to know the person better before really getting into some formal relationship. and good girls for long term relationships are the once who are a bit harder to get, not because they have all the guys after her, but the ones who take more care of themselves. dont wish that you already lived stuck to one girl... specially living under the same roof. its not as pretty or easy as it seems after some time. the first months or even years maybe but it eventually gets hard. i lived with my girl alone for a few weeks and by the end of those week it felt heavy. i moved of country and she came to visit me and stayed (for a year) to learn the language and so she is leaving at my place, its been 5 months now... and its tough: "who are you talking to?" "i dont want you to hang out with that girl by yourself" "do this, do that" bottom line is, enjoy your freedom and life!ps. let me guess, ur first language is spanish right?

as far as i know, what starts in lust usually stays in lust. let me tell you what i think, there is two type or relationships: short term and long term. when it is a short term relationship 90% of the times you get involved with the person far faster than with a long term one. usually both are far more easy to get, phyisical affection comes in very early in the relationship and its even usually the start of the relationship... what i mean, it usually starts as that girl its hot i want to have her. that kind of relationship almost grows up fruits. you barely really know the person who you are with and after maybe 6 months (thats my experience) you start to see the bad side of the person you didnt know. then relationships crash because its not what they expected and they didnt know what to expect since they didnt know each other that much before getting together. i was in a relationship similar to yours, for around 5 months, and it really was never love... my "girl friend" was really hurt but she knew it wasnt love, it was a bit hurt too thought, but we were together for the physical. separation always hurts
now if you want a long term, take it a little bit slower. get to know the person better before really getting into some formal relationship. and good girls for long term relationships are the once who are a bit harder to get, not because they have all the guys after her, but the ones who take more care of themselves. dont wish that you already lived stuck to one girl... specially living under the same roof. its not as pretty or easy as it seems after some time. the first months or even years maybe but it eventually gets hard. i lived with my girl alone for a few weeks and by the end of those week it felt heavy. i moved of country and she came to visit me and stayed (for a year) to learn the language and so she is leaving at my place, its been 5 months now... and its tough: "who are you talking to?" "i dont want you to hang out with that girl by yourself" "do this, do that"

bottom line is, enjoy your freedom and life!

ps. let me guess, ur first language is spanish right?

thanks for the reply, but .. me and this girl had way more than just physical attraction..(don't me to sound like a fruitcake, but we were connected mentally too)

first language is English...why you ask?

well, if it was more that that then go and get her. about the only love part, dont worry time will make up for it. meet some other girls that might distract you

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks alot

commentsOnce In A Lifetime Love

Dear one

U yourself agreed 'lust turned into love'! I agree the relationship your dad's cousin and  Melinda

would have started by needs of both of them. What U failed to understand is this relationship would also nearing 'love'. Your lack of self constraint nearly destroyed a family. Every one on the earth agrees age doesn't matter much. As you yourself agreed there was age difference between you two. How could you become so selfish. Had she been unhappy she would have left already.

Both were stabilized before your onset. You would never have realized the pangs and the agony to both of them, more to an aging person who according to you doesn't hold right to live happily, and perhaps youth would never become aged. (thanks to so called modern thinking of television serials, actually actually finally teach good character and well wishes for others too). Both sere living but few have the knack of eating out of others plate only.How long youth will feed on left-overs?

-reply by Buddha vashishtha