xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

3 Brutal Songs

Here are some brutal songs I wrote. The first one isn't incredibly brutal, but the last two (especially the last) are quite brutal.Sheol________________________________The earth shook and trembled The foundations of the hills were shaken Because He was angry When the sorrows of the damned confined me My cry came before His earsBowing the HeavensHe came down With the darkness at His feet Arise O, Lord Confront them, cast them downDeliver my life from the wicked with your swordHe rode upon a cherub He flew as if the wind And at the brightnessWhich was before His eyeThe thick clouds passed away...Hailstones and coals of fire To the foes of my Lord Hailstones and coals of fire To the tainted and doomed Hailstones and coals of fire To the dead of Sheol Arise O, Lord Confront them, cast them downDeliver my life from the wicked with your swordLighting in abundanceStriking down His foesDelivered me from confines And those who hated me The Lord was my supportSaving from all sorrowsHe delivered meHailstones and coals of fireTo the foes of my LordHailstones and coals of fire To the tainted and doomedHailstones and coals of fire To the dead of Sheol_________________________________________N/A (Can't remember what I called it)_________________________________________My Lord is comingAnd a Fire devoursall that is before Him.A thunderclap announcesHis presence, a furious stormSurrounds Him.You will be blown away in this stormCut down like a weed!Those blood onThe door posts of theirSouls, this terror will passover,They will survive the storm!Listen you rebellious spirits:Terror shall fall on you as You have never seen beforeLook off in the distanceYou could never endure itThe Mighty storm of His wrath!Do you feel it now?The terror in your sould?You will never escapethe terror of His Storm!__________________________________N/A (alas... I also forget the title of this song)__________________________________The earth quakes before Himand mountains are shattered.When He comes down,Cliffs will crumble and every wall will collapse.Let all living things tremble in fearBefore the one and only God!Go out, make ready for war.Prepare chariot, sword, and bowGather nations with armies vast an mightyAnd sound your trumpets!But be warned!Your men will turn their swords upon one anotherEisease and bloodshed will lay waste to youTorrents of rain and hailFire and sulfurwill fall upon you and your alliesFear this great storm!It is driven by the anger of my LordIt will devastate you, crush all evil that you doMy Lord is on His way!Prepare...Dogs will feast on you!Feel fear...Birds will peel the flesh from your bone!Prepare...You will be left to rot!Feel fear...You will know He is Holy!Fear this great storm!It is driven by the anger of my LordIt will devastate you, crush all evil that you doMy Lord is on His way!You will be filled with sorrow,The cup of horror and desolation!When you drink and drain itYou will fall and you will break itYou will take its shards and tear at your selfWhile you melt in the fire of His wrath!Fear this great storm!It is driven by the anger of my LordIt will devastate you, crush all evil that you doMy Lord is on His way!__________________________________________