xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bvic1991

Law And You Class - Competion

Okay in my law and you class we had to make up funny stories that explain terms such as battery and assault. Here are some of my stories.

Battery

Definition: Unlawful, unprivileged touching of another person.

Situation: After school on Monday, Mike found Johnny started to beat him up because of an argument they had about basketball earlier that day. At the end of the fight, Johnny was bruised with a broken nose and two black eyes.

Trespass

Definition: Wrongful injury or interference with the property of another.

Situation: One day, LaTwonda and Rasheeda, wanted to get new weaves for their hair. However, when they went to the hair store it was closed. Since they thought they were ?gangsters?, they broke into the store and stole two weave pieces.

Nuisance

Definition: Anything that interferes with the enjoyment of life or property.

Situation: On Saturday evening, Kelly and Mike went to the park to have a romantic picnic. All of the sudden, a man came near them and started to play Frisbee with his dog. While playing, the dog barked loudly and came very close to their picnic space. Without any consideration, the man continued to the throw the Frisbee right over Mike and Kelly?s head. In fact, one even managed to hit Mike in the head.

Now my challenge to everyone else is to make some stories. Some topics may be Interference with Contractual Relations, Deceit, or Conversion.

PLEASE REPLY AND CREATE AMAZING STORIES!!!

I WILL READ THEM ALL!!!