xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bvic1991

Philadelphia Eagles NFL

OK well it's time for some true sports fans to get into some conversations. Therefore I would like to talk about the greatest NFL team ever. Particularly, I would like to talk about the position players that the Eagles need. The Philadelphia Eagles first need a wide receiver. Kevin Curtis needs to put in the slot. We need to get a great wide receiver that can make great possesion catches. We also need lineman and dbacks. Please reply if you agree!!!

OK well it's time for some true sports fans to get into some conversations. Therefore I would like to talk about the greatest NFL team ever. Particularly, I would like to talk about the position players that the Eagles need. The Philadelphia Eagles first need a wide receiver. Kevin Curtis needs to put in the slot. We need to get a great wide receiver that can make great possesion catches. We also need lineman and dbacks. Please reply if you agree!!!

I agree with you somewhat. The eagles do need a wide reciever but a kr/pr is also a huge need. A bigger cornerback would help also. Rodgers-Cromartitie would be a great fit for us and he looks to be a high second round pick. I have also heard many rumors that Chad Johnson, Larry Fitz., and Roy Williams would like to be traded and would fit our system well. The eagles also placed the franchise tag on L.J Smith which i believe was a very dumb move. Terrell Suggs is also a big free agent that I would like the eagles to make a run at. The only big free agent reciever is Moss who the pats will likey resign. I also belive that Michael Turner would be a nice complement to Westbrook in the backfield. Only time will tell. It should be an exciting off-season.

Look man, I hate to be a tool but the eagles are horrible. I have been an eagle fan for years annd years and they always let us down. I still root for my philly teams but I have gotten used to failure. I never really "expect" them to win the superbowl. Until they get a whole new roster with some new strategies, we dont have a chance.

i agree with all three of you. the truth is the the eagles do suck....but id the can get the right people thenthey could do better. same thing with baltimore, tey have okay people but still not that good. Denver has a good linebacker, and are better the baltimore, but they make it to the the superbowl? NOO. all these teams have in common is the the need each of another team's player. and since we're talking about players, i would be very shocked the the New England Patriots get someone like Bush(not persident) or Jackson. still these guys aren't the best footballers, but the got what it takes to win a game or a superbowl.