xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
axl i rock

I Want To Ask Out A Girl At School

Ok, Here's the story, I've just turned 13, never had a girlfriend and i've had plenty of male and female friends. So, There's this girl at school who i like, and i'm pretty sure she likes me(my friends and the way she acts around me tells me that i'm right). Ok, So how do I ask her out? I live on the plane and i have no idea where she lives :o (adelaide) i'm pretty sure she lives a fair way away from me so I don't know how i'd pick her up. And my other problem is i have no idea what i would take here to do! So can someone help plz! :D

Ok, Here's the story, I've just turned 13, never had a girlfriend and i've had plenty of male and female friends. So, There's this girl at school who i like, and i'm pretty sure she likes me(my friends and the way she acts around me tells me that i'm right). Ok, So how do I ask her out? I live on the plane and i have no idea where she lives :o (adelaide) i'm pretty sure she lives a fair way away from me so I don't know how i'd pick her up. And my other problem is i have no idea what i would take here to do! So can someone help plz! :D

Ok hunny no offense but your 13! Your not going to be doing that much (or going)! Invite her to your place, go to hers! Take her to school functions, sit with her at lunch! Oh and about the asking her out thing! Just tell her how you feel! If she's a nice girl and not a witch she wont imbarrase you or anything! And if she realy does like you (like you beleive) then you have no worries! Girls like guys who have the guts to come up to her and say whats on his mind and how he feels about her! Trust me! I'm 19 and I still choose the guy who had the guts over the guy whose friend talked for him! Need anything else let me know!!

Toodles Poodles
Chellebell

thanks vor advice chellebell, i gave the same problem with rock.so the first time i must to try is talk to her and tell her what i feel about her rite?maybe after i talk to her, i can ask her to go to movie., :o

thanks vor advice chellebell, i gave the same problem with rock.so the first time i must to try is talk to her and tell her what i feel about her rite?
maybe after i talk to her, i can ask her to go to movie., :o

Yea that's one thing I'm trying to get through my boyfriends head! I know he loves me but I just want him to talk to me about things! Girls realy aren't vicious monsters! lol We just get aggrivated because guys dont treat us right and act like we're hard to talk to! Talk to her! She'll say how she feels and you can go from there! Just take things kinda slow too! Everything should work out! If ya need anymore help let me know!

Toodles Poodles

Chellebell

i dont agree with you ashish coz this is the in most of the case i know many gals who are in scools but not bound to their parents