xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Revan

Women! I know Im not the only one...

Is it just me or is it annoying how girls will never say what they are thinking? In my opinion, the vast majority of girls love to be guessing in a relationship and constantly play games. Every single time I get close to a girl I start to like her, and I make myself vulnerable. However, I have this tendency to treat girls I like too nicely. I usually interact with women by making them laugh or teasing them because that's just my personality. But once I really start to like a girl I change subconsciously and become very concerned for their well being. I was really crazy over this girl last year and we went out for a month or so, and eventually she ended it. I think that this is because of how I treated her, she most likely got bored of it. Lately I've been consciously trying to be much more casual around girls I'm seriously interested in, with varying degrees of success.Sometimes I just tire of constantly playing the game. Can anyone relate? I mean when you first meet a girl and you're trying to impress her or just plain get her attention. I usually can say the right stuff and get what I want the first few days I meet a girl, but further down the line is when I start to mess it up. I start to show how much I care and girls don't want that. Women are terrible people. They want to be treated poorly and won't admit it.That's my vent :o

x2, but this would only apply to some women.

Mostly, girls of the high school sort like to play hard to get and all this other crap. And no matter how much we preach, there are enough idiots out there that encourage the behavior. I have NO idea why girls can't be straightforward and not beat around the bush. Most guys are left in the dark not knowing what's going on, and then women complain how men don't listen. (Yeah, some of us don't, but the rest are left scratching our heads wondering what to do!)

I hate seeing girls with jerks. It drives me absolutely bonkers how they will complain to you afterwards how badly they're being treated, yet stay with them. It makes no sense. And girls, ask yourselves: Does it make any sense? You need a better excuse to convince us why you're settling for less when you deserve so much more.

x2, but this would only apply to some women.

Mostly, girls of the high school sort like to play hard to get and all this other crap. And no matter how much we preach, there are enough idiots out there that encourage the behavior. I have NO idea why girls can't be straightforward and not beat around the bush. Most guys are left in the dark not knowing what's going on, and then women complain how men don't listen. (Yeah, some of us don't, but the rest are left scratching our heads wondering what to do!)

I hate seeing girls with jerks. It drives me absolutely bonkers how they will complain to you afterwards how badly they're being treated, yet stay with them. It makes no sense. And girls, ask yourselves: Does it make any sense? You need a better excuse to convince us why you're settling for less when you deserve so much more.

well if you dont mind me saying...many of the girls you see walking around with jerks probably wouldnt be with half of the jerks their with if real men would step up and take control. And i dont know where your looking for your girl, but half the girls i hang out do not play hard to get. maybe your just looking in the wrong places and maybe you should try to approach the girl a certain way